Werewolf Nothing visits 90s hip hop - West Coast 4 lyf

Remove this Banner Ad

Hard to get a handle on who's who when everyone is too cool to post.

We can only blame dogs105 for that, he is cookin'

Wet Hot American Summer Cooking GIF by NETFLIX

Hello Friends,

Does anyone want to stop all this recruiting business, kill another night immune and remove Suge Knight from the game? I do.

So CursingFijiian thanks Nothing.
Too easy.

The CursingFijian please Nothing

CursingFijian please Nothing

Would anyone else be keen to get another night/day phase in today? Or should we just hold off and see if any other information comes out during the day phase?

As much as I admire your work, dogs105, it does make for a boring game haha.

Would anyone else be keen to get another night/day phase in today? Or should we just hold off and see if any other information comes out during the day phase?

I think it's too late for that, with work times etc.

Only info would be CF spilling what they may know but as it isn't evil vs evil in this play I doubt they'd do that. Unless they have info that could help other crew/s out but it would be pending them wanting to help the other crew out. Which in East vs West land is unlikely.

If anyone with an alignment to good had info it probably wouldn't be as good as Dogs info anyway but we could certainly keep it in the back pocket.

So yes I think we could get another day/night in, but I am unsure those with roles good and bad would be for it if they aren't around.

We may just have to sit through this one. Could possibly call an earlier deadline 6/7pm (If nothing is around albeit just to announce the inevitable) to get some discussions around what can/might happen overnight, but I don't think another day would be in order.

Only info would be CF spilling what they may know but as it isn't evil vs evil in this play I doubt they'd do that. Unless they have info that could help other crew/s out but it would be pending them wanting to help the other crew out. Which in East vs West land is unlikely.

If anyone with an alignment to good had info it probably wouldn't be as good as Dogs info anyway but we could certainly keep it in the back pocket.

So yes I think we could get another day/night in, but I am unsure those with roles good and bad would be for it if they aren't around.

We may just have to sit through this one. Could possibly call an earlier deadline 6/7pm (If nothing is around albeit just to announce the inevitable) to get some discussions around what can/might happen overnight, but I don't think another day would be in order.
Yeah, it seems that way. Oh well, we can wait until tomorrow!

Just as a quick aside on where the numbers are sitting at the moment:
  • Death Row Records - Will have 4 at the end of today once CF is lynched, as they've successfully signed 2 artists, but 1 got killed overnight. Dr Dre will take over being night immune from Suge Knight.
  • Bad Boy Records - Have 3 players left including now-night immune Craig Mack. They haven't signed anyone yet.
  • De La Soul - Have signed 1 artist to Native Tongues.
  • Unsigned Artists - There are only 3 left that can be signed.

Carly Objection GIF by Paramount+

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, check it, it's time to rise, let’s talk about the fight,
We gotta climate the night immune, bring back the light.
In a world where shadows stretch and fear is the norm,
We gotta spark a change, break the night’s storm.

The ice is melting, the winds are wild and free,
Our planet's screaming, begging for us to see.
From the Arctic's silence to the forests so deep,
The night immune's growing, it's a secret we must keep.

We gotta step up, take the power in our hands,
From the cities to the villages, across all the lands.
Switch to the green, let the solar beams shine,
Recycle, reduce, let the future align.

Wind turbines spinning, solar panels on the rise,
Every small step, yeah, it’s a prize in disguise.
We’re fighting the night immune, bringing back the dawn,
Turning every night into a bright new morn.

So let’s unite, make the planet our own,
With every breath we take, let’s reclaim what’s shown.
Climate the night immune, let’s set the world free,
It’s time to stand up, make a change, and be the key.

We don’t need CF’s info.

The plugs would like to know what the village thinks about failed signings.
The demos were really bad?
Try harder? Get someone else on the vocals? Turn the guitar down for ffs!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Nothing visits 90s hip hop - West Coast 4 lyf

Remove this Banner Ad

Back