Werewolf Nothing visits 90s hip hop - West Coast 4 lyf

Remove this Banner Ad

We don’t need CF’s info.

The plugs would like to know what the village thinks about failed signings.
It means they have a role. Possibly Bad. Maybe good.

The value of your info improves when you stand it next to mine. We missed a kill and a signing on someone.

1721700085455.png

Other factors...?
Demo tape/ protect/block?
Sorry we missed a kill and another action on someone. We haven't missed a signing.

Definitely nothing to do with the Mix Tape.

Possibly a Jungle Brother roleblock. Possibly a Monie Love protect. But also possibly a Biggie Smalls protect.

It means they have a role. Possibly Bad. Maybe good.

The value of your info improves when you stand it next to mine. We missed a kill and a signing on someone.

View attachment 2056473
No we can sit on our info for now.

You need to provide more if you think it’ll get you off.

I don't think I understsnd how Outkast works.

Have we seen the results of their work yet?

Can someone explain it to me like I'm a horse please?
No, that's ok jmoo wan . If you use sock puppets I'll just eat them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think if the OutKast wanted to release a rumour publicly they would through the Mod? Happy to be corrected though

I think if the OutKast wanted to release a rumour publicly they would through the Mod? Happy to be corrected though

Yeah, I took it as being like the last game where the factions could leave red herrings that would be in the write-ups. Maybe they can make the write-up give false info on what role the person that was killed has? But I can't work out how that mechanic could actually work.

The rumour will be provided to the mod. If Outkast wish to release that information to the media, they will contact the mod and ask it to be released. Any rumours for outstanding players will be released and their careers will be terminated.

Just about to cast a vote on CursingFijian but suddenly, it got interesting

What have you got?

Still Cursing.

Looks like they're blowing smoke or just refusing to come to the party on their end.

But going to wait until about 5pm before jumping onto anything. See how it plays out for now

The rumour will be provided to the mod. If Outkast wish to release that information to the media, they will contact the mod and ask it to be released. Any rumours for outstanding players will be released and their careers will be terminated.
Ooh. Wish I hadn't asked😄

I still don't really get this, but happy to sit back and see it happen to try and understand.

I still don't really get this, but happy to sit back and see it happen to try and understand.

I don’t understand the part about a rumour being released and the player subsequently being terminated, rendering the rumour useless? But yeau I’m sure it will make sense in time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Nothing visits 90s hip hop - West Coast 4 lyf

Remove this Banner Ad

Back