Werewolf Nothing visits 90s hip hop - West Coast 4 lyf

Remove this Banner Ad

If I were to say that Outkast like playing with fire would that help conceptualise a more familiar role?
Dont Like It GIF by CBS

How would you know that it's not your counterpart at the other record label?
We know.

You'll just have to trust me. I'm just trying to use my exposure here to lynch another different Night Immune. It helps nudge most of us towards our win condition.

If I survive the lynch, Tupac and I are intending to a drive by tonight on Biggie. That options gets lost when I'm gone.

The rumour will be provided to the mod. If Outkast wish to release that information to the media, they will contact the mod and ask it to be released. Any rumours for outstanding players will be released and their careers will be terminated.

I understand this until the last sentence.

Reads as though the rumor is equal to their kill? Surely not?

Please explain.

Please explain.
Yeah the wording promotes over rhinking by us mere rappers Wick.
It's like when you can pre nom people by pouring gasoline on them.
And then, when you want you csn ignite them and kapow. Capiche?

Yeah the wording promotes over rhinking by us mere rappers Wick.
It's like when you can pre nom people by pouring gasoline on them.
And then, when you want you csn ignite them and kapow. Capiche?

kaboom GIF

Exactly! You got it. So you or I could already be nommed by OUKAST which is the sowing part. On Outkast's word to Nothing, whoever is nommed will then have the scandal released to media - thus killing their career!
It's ugly man.

Exactly! You got it. So you or I could already be nommed by OUKAST which is the sowing part. On Outkast's word to Nothing, whoever is nommed will then have the scandal released to media - thus killing their career!
It's ugly man.

Cancel Social Justice GIF

We know.

You'll just have to trust me. I'm just trying to use my exposure here to lynch another different Night Immune. It helps nudge most of us towards our win condition.

If I survive the lynch, Tupac and I are intending to a drive by tonight on Biggie. That options gets lost when I'm gone.
It just doesn't provide us with much to go on. How you KNOW the identity of two other players doesn't make sense to me. It sounds more like desperation. And we all know ...

Cologne.jpg

We know.

Well how about a name?

You gonna release a diss track without even telling us who it’s about!

Please explain.
In previous games some may say this person may like a certain element that is hot.

They have the chance to target a few players first before "ending the career"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Outkast
We know.

Yeah, please forgive me if I'm not willing to easily trust outed evil haha.

So without a seer ability, your faction somehow knows who Eminem or Outkast are based on a missed kill?
The person targeted could easily be a good role who was protected by Monie Love or you were blocked.

This plan only puts your faction, who are already well ahead in this game with an additional artist on the roster, further ahead.

I'm a hip hop superstar wannabe

Just as a quick aside on where the numbers are sitting at the moment:
  • Death Row Records - Will have 4 at the end of today once CF is lynched, as they've successfully signed 2 artists, but 1 got killed overnight. Dr Dre will take over being night immune from Suge Knight.
  • Bad Boy Records - Have 3 players left including now-night immune Craig Mack. They haven't signed anyone yet.
  • De La Soul - Have signed 1 artist to Native Tongues.
  • Unsigned Artists - There are only 3 left that can be signed.
Just re-read this and the Unsigned Artists is only partly true, as De La Soul can also recruit other artists on Native Tongues to their PM.

well explain to us mere mortals lol
So each night phase, Outkast has a choice of:

a) Creating a rumour about a player,
b) Releasing all the rumours to the media

So when Outkast releases all the rumours to the media (i.e. Nothing), their careers will all be killed at the end of that Night Phase. No-one else except Outkast and the moderator know who they have chosen each night to create a rumour about.

As a hypothetical:

Night 1 - Outkast creates a rumour about Raz
Night 2 - Outkast creates a rumour about dank420_
Night 3 - Outkast releases the rumours to the media

So at the end of Night 3, your career and dank's career will be over (ie ya dead).

Depending on who is modding the game, the rumour creation might fail if the target is night immune, holds the Mix Tape or is protected by another player on the night the rumour is created. Also, depending on the mod, the release of the rumours might fail for the same reasons.

It just doesn't provide us with much to go on. How you KNOW the identity of two other players doesn't make sense to me. It sounds more like desperation. And we all know ...
I know one night immune...not sure if Eminem or Outkast. But definitely one or the other.

We want them cancelled just as much as you do, I'm just hoping we can get that done today and you can throw me out tomorrow. Nothing else to be gained by hanging around one more day.

So each night phase, Outkast has a choice of:

a) Creating a rumour about a player,
b) Releasing all the rumours to the media

So when Outkast releases all the rumours to the media (i.e. Nothing), their careers will all be killed at the end of that Night Phase. No-one else except Outkast and the moderator know who they have chosen each night to create a rumour about.

As a hypothetical:

Night 1 - Outkast creates a rumour about Raz
Night 2 - Outkast creates a rumour about dank420_
Night 3 - Outkast releases the rumours to the media

So at the end of Night 3, your career and dank's career will be over (ie ya dead).

Depending on who is modding the game, the rumour creation might fail if the target is night immune, holds the Mix Tape or is protected by another player on the night the rumour is created. Also, depending on the mod, the release of the rumours might fail for the same reasons.
ok so potential multi killing as long as outcast is alive. if he dies before releasing the rumours then notihng occurs ?

I know one night immune...not sure if Eminem or Outkast. But definitely one or the other.

We want them cancelled just as much as you do, I'm just hoping we can get that done today and you can throw me out tomorrow. Nothing else to be gained by hanging around one more day.
name names

Well who is it?

Snoop Dogg Singing GIF by The Voice

ok so potential multi killing as long as outcast is alive. if he dies before releasing the rumours then notihng occurs ?
Correct if the media (the mod) doesn't get the go ahead to release the rumours before Outkast split up then the rumours die with Outkast not those who the rumour is about.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Nothing visits 90s hip hop - West Coast 4 lyf

Remove this Banner Ad

Back