Werewolf Nothing visits 90s hip hop - West Coast 4 lyf

Remove this Banner Ad

ok so potential multi killing as long as outcast is alive. if he dies before releasing the rumours then notihng occurs ?
To be fair I think BEaston should take another one for the team and explain it with what roles are actually what in this instance it may cause less confusion but Outkast make a lot more sense to me now that I understand it.

You may not have played a game with this role either (As I remember you are only 5/6 games into your WW career) so it may not have been used yet.

I'm ready to drop this track, but are you warming to the idea?

Mate you've had people withdraw votes and give you time.

You either need to shit or get off the pot.

Mate you've had people withdraw votes and give you time.

You either need to shit or get off the pot.
actually studies show that cannabis can assist with constipation, so him being on the pot could actually help him to shit.

trust us we will consider the names and then consider your release
I tell you what.

If y'all get every vote off me then I'll drop a name at 8pm tonight. You can chat amongst yourselves and work it out. Dogs has given you my head on a platter...I'm just offering y'all 2 for 1.

If you're not interested, no Biggie I'll just let my fellow gangstas know where we're going tonight and you can have your way with me.

I tell you what.

If y'all get every vote off me then I'll drop a name at 8pm tonight. You can chat amongst yourselves and work it out. Dogs has given you my head on a platter...I'm just offering y'all 2 for 1.

If you're not interested, no Biggie I'll just let my fellow gangstas know where we're going tonight and you can have your way with me.

Season 2 Idea GIF by Portlandia

CursingFijian thanks, Nothing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

anyone want an amulet? Any group of three friends who are in a PM together but are definitely not called flogs in this game?
A mix tape. A mix tape.

I am a hopeless hip hop wannabe

Parole Violation - self reported
anyone want an amulet? Any group of three friends who are in a PM together but are definitely not called flogs in this game?
A mix tape. A mix tape.

I am a hopeless hip hop wannabe

dogs105 has caused a level 1 parole violation. He was heard repeating lyrics 'mirror mirror on the wall, tell me mirror, what is wrong?'

dogs105 will be required to add "I'm a hip hop superstar wannabe" to the end of every post for 12 hours from 5.39pm.

I tell you what.

No names no vote change BYE BYE

anyone want a mix tape? Any group of three friends who are in a PM together but are definitely not called flogs in this game?

Can you change your name with a clever disguise and send the Mix Tape to yourself?

Maybe go with dogs106 or something clever and keep cookin'

Swedish Chef Cooking GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Nothing visits 90s hip hop - West Coast 4 lyf

Remove this Banner Ad

Back