Werewolf Nothing visits 90s hip hop - West Coast 4 lyf

Remove this Banner Ad

This is more my jam

If we're doing versions of Jolene, then check this slowed down version. It's pretty amazing - it shows how great the band was as the groove is still completely in the pocket at that speed, and Dolly's vocals are incredible (even if it now sounds like a man is singing them).

Yo, Slim Shady, listen up.

You might think you're the Real Slim, but in this game, you're just a shadow in the presence of a true boss. You know who runs these streets, who made careers and ended them with a snap. You think you can spit fire, but you’re playing with the man who’s got the whole rap empire in his grip.

You might have words, but I’ve got the power and the influence. It’s time to recognize the hierarchy, and you’re about to learn what it means to face a real legend of the 90s. You best watch your step, because I’m about to show you why they call me the big dog in this game. The streets are watching, and they're about to see the end of the Eminem show.

Raz please Nothing
lol now thats not nice

D2 Lynch New
After the lynching at the Source awards, Suge was feeling pretty good about Death Row and there chances at 90s hip hop domination. He felt that life was well placed - he was signing artists, the OG kru were together. What could go wrong.

Then he awoke to the news he'd been called out by Jeru the damaja
"Now where's Hip-Hop?!" "Aaight, aaight..." he confessed:
"Suge came and took Puff last night,
He said he'd give him up if a real Eminem came to retrieve 'em..."
So we went to L.A. later that evenin'
When we got there, everything was not aaight

The gathered masses all turned on Suge - even his disciples Dre, Snoop and Tupac voted for him. There was little left to do his empire had crumbled

CursingFijian lynched

D2 death New
It had been a tough day for Faith Evans, she had been at Source when Puffy got killed. She had offered to sing on a demo but got rejected. Then she found out that 2Pac had intimidated her with a story that she just could not meet the conditions. Biggie pleaded for her to post and meet the conditions but it was no good. Faith Evans would rather be killed than give in to 2Pac, even if it let her team down.

BRAB killed for failing to meet the intimidation laid out by Tupac.

The gathered masses all turned on Suge - even his disciples Dre, Snoop and Tupac voted for him. There was little left to do his empire had crumbled

Did anyone not?

I'm a hip hop superstar wannabe

It had been a tough day for Faith Evans, she had been at Source when Puffy got killed. She had offered to sing on a demo but got rejected. Then she found out that 2Pac had intimidated her with a story that she just could not meet the conditions. Biggie pleaded for her to post and meet the conditions but it was no good. Faith Evans would rather be killed than give in to 2Pac, even if it let her team down.

another death..

OMG ... they like capping each other dont they

After the lynching at the Source awards, Suge was feeling pretty good about Death Row and there chances at 90s hip hop domination. He felt that life was well placed - he was signing artists, the OG kru were together. What could go wrong.

Then he awoke to the news he'd been called out by Jeru the damaja
"Now where's Hip-Hop?!" "Aaight, aaight..." he confessed:
"Suge came and took Puff last night,
He said he'd give him up if a real Eminem came to retrieve 'em..."
So we went to L.A. later that evenin'
When we got there, everything was not aaight

CursingFijian lynched

This is good, right?

1721733090016.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apologies for being inactive and ruining the game for many all. I didn’t expect to be as busy as I was. Makes it hard for Nothing to run a game when I’m not posting. Apologies again.

Yo, listen up, I got a story to tell
'Bout two legends we lost, and it hurts like hell
Cursing Fijian and BRAB, they were the best
Left a mark on our hearts, now they’re laid to rest

Cursing Fijian, your words were fire
Spoke truth to power, took us higher
BRAB, your beats were the sound of the streets
Made us move to the rhythm, feel the heat

Gone too soon, but your legacy stays
In the lyrics, the beats, and the love we raise
We remember the good times, the laughter and tears
In our hearts, you’ll live on for years

Rest in peace, Cursing Fijian and BRAB
You gave us your all, and for that, we’re glad
We’ll keep your memory alive, never let it fade
In every rhyme, every beat that’s made

Sad Tears GIF by The Steve Wilkos Show

Not so sure BRAB did, to be honest.

It may have only been 6 posts when he was alive but what a great 6 posts they were

Nobody makes comments like BRAB did, folks, believe me. When BRAB contributes, it's huge, it's tremendous. But let me tell you, some people, they barely say anything. They give the smallest, most insignificant comments you’ve ever seen. It's a disgrace! Sad!

N3 Deaths New
With the rapid decline of record executives and the continued pot shots from artists from all walks of life ,90s hip hop had become a dangerous place.

Overnight news has come through of some surprise encounters.

Biggie Smalls
was frustrated. He was frustrated with his label, he was frustrated with 2Pac, he was frustrated with Monie Love. He bundled up this rage and unleashed it on Monie Love - If Faith couldn't be the first woman of hip hop, Monie wouldn't be either. Dingster dead

Eminem
then started a rap battle with Biggie Smalls. It was a case of someone at the top of the powers and Biggie who's mind was on the loss of his mentor Puffy and his squeeze Faith Evans. It was evident when Eminem sent the final lyrical dagger to his heart. myblueroan dead.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Nothing visits 90s hip hop - West Coast 4 lyf

Remove this Banner Ad

Back