Official North Melbourne Vs Geelong Final Series Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Not too proud of my effort today. I left the MCG at 1/2 time and am now watching the Storm give it to the Broncos. Go STORM!

We will improve vastly next week. A lot of guys had stage fright today and weren't help by early umpiring decisions.

Next week they will be prepared to run, take chances and not worry about the consequences of their actions.

Umpires have been shocking, but it's obvious Geelong are the better side. Would probably only be 4 goals closer at the extreme most if the umpiring had been fair and consistent.

Mate its simple Geelong are just to friggin good

Agree, but we have played like shit. Decision making is horrible, amount of turnover caused by crap handballs or HTBs is ridiculous. 3/4 of the Geelong team have no man opposed to them. Worst display of footy I've seen from us all year.

Not too proud of my effort today. I left the MCG at 1/2 time and am now watching the Storm give it to the Broncos. Go STORM!

We will improve vastly next week. A lot of guys had stage fright today and weren't help by early umpiring decisions.

Next week they will be prepared to run, take chances and not worry about the consequences of their actions.

They have no choice next week

Got to beat them by 3 goals this final term; don't want to lose by 10 goals.

Give Hale a go as the sole target, have Boomer and co. working off him.
Petrie CHF.
Jesse, Pratt, Simmo, Harris and Wells to start in the middle, Spud on a wing.
Arch loose accross half back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dont really care about Arch giving away a few. Most have been really soft, but at least hes out there trying his guts out and showing heart. Which I cant really say for alot of them.

Some frees were soft.

Some frees were correct.

Some were from just poor discipline.

You can't blame the umpires for this result like you could for other games.

In the end I think it was the midfield - we just lack 2-3 class players. Too much left to too few.

I think not going in with one of our three indigenous goal sneeks was a mistake.

I'd say we lack a full back, 2 class midfielders, and a dominant forward.

Midfield was the problem today.

Mcmahon has been great, how can you want to drop him. Hasn't got much of it but when he has he hasn't turned it over like the rest of them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official North Melbourne Vs Geelong Final Series Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back