Official Round one thread: Us Vs the proven cheats

Remove this Banner Ad

Squibbs wants to tag cuz talk about easy first up for cuz
because he is sh!t scared to play on lids after lids tore him a new one last year & thinks that cuz wont be fit enough to shrug him off & everybody will say that squibbs is a gun for beating cuz.........he doesnt know what he's in for.

id like to see squibbs get told he;s playing on barry hall.

because he is sh!t scared to play on lids after lids tore him a new one last year & thinks that cuz wont be fit enough to shrug him off & everybody will say that squibbs is a gun for beating cuz.........he doesnt know what he's in for.

id like to see squibbs get told he;s playing on barry hall.

Apart from the fact Gibbs racked up 20 disposlas and 3 goals compared to Deledios 30 disposals and 1. I hardly doubt thats 'tearing someone a new one' especially when ur opponent kicks 3 goals...in a half.

If you think Gibbs will still be playing run with roles in 09 then your all in for a big shock.....He didn't mean that he wanted to tag him...just said he wanted to play against him.....Do you know the difference?

Better start manning him up as well as Juddy & Murph.....

If you think Gibbs will still be playing run with roles in 09 then your all in for a big shock.....He didn't mean that he wanted to tag him...just said he wanted to play against him.....Do you know the difference?

Better start manning him up as well as Juddy & Murph.....

No-one needs to man up Murphy....please fill your posts with the talk of fact not fantasy.

Yeah i did. Did you? What was the score again. Didnt we win by a bit over 3 goals. Was this without Judd? Did you go to the game? Are we talking about the same game, the one where Gibbs shut out "lids" fairly well in the second half and helped himself to 3 goals.
You know... that one

I still can't believe you trumpet Squibbs as a success when he has only found partial success as a tagger.
For all the hype around him as a #1 draft pick you couldn't eek something more out of him skills wise than a tagger?

Yeah i did. Did you? What was the score again. Didnt we win by a bit over 3 goals. Was this without Judd? Did you go to the game? Are we talking about the same game, the one where Gibbs shut out "lids" fairly well in the second half and helped himself to 3 goals.
You know... that one
You mean when Gibbs was moved off of him in the first half and didn't play on him for the rest of the match?

NO wasn't at that one. I was at the one where he played on him the whole game and admittely got beaten in the first half but cam back to probably win the duel on the day, with an awesome second half, with deledio chasing tail after half time.

7 days days to go......You know what happens in 7 days.......Carlton shoot straight to the top of the AFL ladder.... aha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!

:p:p:p

I'll get you started so you don't seem out of place....

We are the navy blues
We are the old dark navy blues....

Can't Jarred Waite for this match!!

DING DING......LET'S GET IT ON!!!!!!!!
;)

Best of luck!:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I posted this on the carlton board:

In an uneventful day at uni in a lecture, myself and another keen tiger fan produced the 'Match-ups'

RICHMOND VS CARLTON

FF: Yarran Fevola Fisher
FB: McMahon Moore Thursfield

HF: Houlihan Cloke Betts
HB: Newman Shultz Tambling

C: Waite Judd Grigg
C: Richardson Jackson Cousins

HF: Edwards Riewoldt Bowden
HB. Scotland Bower Johnson

FF: Brown Hughes Morton
FB: Thornton Jamison Walker

R: Kreuzer Gibbs Murphy
R: Simmonds Deledio Tuck

INT: Simpson Hampson/ Jacobs Russel Robinson/ Wiggins
INT: White Thompson Polo/Raines Connors/ King

looking forward to a huge game!!

would love to see what you guys think of our chances, it looks neck and neck.

In an uneventful day at uni in a lecture, myself and another keen tiger fan produced the 'Match-ups'

RICHMOND VS CARLTON

Where's JON??? Pretty good effort although I can't see Walker in the back pocket??? HFF or wing...surely!!

Where's JON??? Pretty good effort although I can't see Walker in the back pocket??? HFF or wing...surely!!

Yeh i know what you mean, but i just couldnt find anyone else to match up on morton, its tough when our 2 defenders in Waite and Grigg will be spending time up the ground. Carrazzo injured may infact be a big loss. (as he could of taken Brown, then Thornton on Morton)

RICHMOND VS CARLTON

We;ve got this bloke called Foley that goes alright. ;) ALso McGuane is in the best 22.

But you have done pretty well with the match-ups.

7 days days to go......You know what happens in 7 days.......Carlton shoot straight to the top of the AFL ladder.... aha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!

:p:p:p

I'll get you started so you don't seem out of place....

We are the navy blues
We are the old dark navy blues....

Can't Jarred Waite for this match!!

DING DING......LET'S GET IT ON!!!!!!!!
;)

Best of luck!:thumbsu:

OK son...........wake up!

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Round one thread: Us Vs the proven cheats

Remove this Banner Ad

Back