Bumped Omg not andy collins

Remove this Banner Ad

All I know is Bryce Gibbs sherks issues and Simpson runs around chasing easy ball. I have never seen Carrazzo win a hard contest either.

Andy Collins is built tough, something that is unteachable

**edit**

If you wanna see the Carlton saviour in action have a look at this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvXYAazPJnA

He absolutely squibs it

Oo, a clip of a first year player from nearly four years ago, you've got me there!

Also, can someone give me a comparison as to how highly you rate and love him? Like as much we do with Kreuzer or Garlett or another example. Thanks.

:confused:I TIRE of this sort of talk. Man, I bleed yellow and black - anyone on here who personally knows me knows that - but I log on and read year after year how Gibbs is soft, Simpson unaccountable, Carrazza not damaging and Lids or Cotchin > Murphy and why Judd is slowing down and how our forward line is more potent ..... simply put, results do not back this up. Carlton have wiped the floor with us three straight seasons!!!

Maybe that's why the Grigg-Collins trade is being entertained by BOTH parties ... there is a realisation from clubs around the league that Collins and the like are above average, honest toilers in a 15TH placed team that improved enough this past season to move from 15th on the ladder to .... 15th. We overrate our talent in comparison to other clubs!!!

It was not lost on me that in the last three weeks of finals, St Kilda - particularly last week - and Geelong earlier were made to look rank by the Magpies and there were obvious deficiencies at both St Kilda and Geelong. But those teamns are that far advanced from us it ain't funny!!! I wish these uneducated jibes at other club's talent would cease and we were just left to consider our own!!

Goldust your 100 % correct. I am sick of it to, been on these boards 7 years following this sought of crap. Collins does not fit our teams future plans. Not even next season will he be in our 22 even with the departures.

I agree that giving shit to other teams players is a waste of time, but Collins not fitting our teams future plans? The kid is 22, can kick, is courageous and moves beautifully. Shit let's be reasonable - he's got all the makings to be a quality footballer.

This is getting out of hand, hopefully I'm not the only one who is buying into all this rumour shit. As soon as we hear a whisper that a trade might not go our way we assume its truth.

I can't see how from what we've heard you can say the club 'clearly rates grigg better than collins'. Look I could be proven wrong if Andy gets moved on but I'll see it out first.

well lets put it this way.
if the trade goes thru. that is we are prepared to take grigg and give collins in a straight swap when we clearly have the upper hand in the trade process.

the logical and common sense evaluation has to be we rate grigg higher than collins. why would we trade for a lesser player.

it is funny in some ways atm. grigg is a better player than collins i have no issue in getting grigg i just think we should also keep collins and do the deal another way.i believe we have this option.

The thought of this trade pisses me off BUT - I just find it a little hard to comprehend. I honestly thought the way Cuz had taken Collo under his wing, that he was setting him up to be an important part of our leadership group. Just find it hard to believe that either Andy or the RFC would be up for the idea of trading him :confused: Will wait for confirmation before cracking the shits too much!

well lets put it this way.
if the trade goes thru. that is we are prepared to take grigg and give collins in a straight swap when we clearly have the upper hand in the trade process.

the logical and common sense evaluation has to be we rate grigg higher than collins. why would we trade for a lesser player.

it is funny in some ways atm grigg is a better player than collins i have no issue in getting grigg i just think we should also keep collins and do the deal another way.

Yeah I agree with what your saying if the trade goes through, and the rest of the post too.

Letting go of a good young kid though isn't the right way to build though even if its a minor upgrade in our needs.

I agree that giving shit to other teams players is a waste of time, but Collins not fitting our teams future plans? The kid is 22, can kick, is courageous and moves beautifully. Shit let's be reasonable - he's got all the makings to be a quality footballer.

If Dimma trades for Grigg then he obviously is more suited to our future game structure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

will the richmond supporters in melbourne right now please start rioting outside the club or etihad !!!!

Yeah I agree with what your saying if the trade goes through, and the rest of the post too.

Letting go of a good young kid though isn't the right way to build though even if its a minor upgrade in our needs.

one angle that has not been discussed on here is collins offer from carlton.
they may be offering a substantial increase in pay with a reasonable length contract.

Other team supporters must be having a great laugh....damn we go into melt down very quickly.

I know if i followed one of those other teams (never going to happen) i would be on this board all the time watching and laughing.

collo.jpg

Grigg will be a good player for you guys....he really added a spark to our side in the latter part of the year when we needed it. He may not have polished skills but he doesn't usually do things to the detriment of the team in matches

With good reason, just about every single Richmond poster seem to be unhappy with this. He's talented, good skills, young and seems to bleed for the RFC.

How can it be that all supporters know this deal is not a good one for them, yet the club be happy to go ahead with it?

I'm still struggling to get my head around it. Surely something has happened to warrant this? Something behind closed doors that would justify this? Unless you are just dead-set on Grigg?

It's a bit baffling to be honest...

Remove this Banner Ad

Bumped Omg not andy collins

Remove this Banner Ad

Back