Bumped Omg not andy collins

Remove this Banner Ad

It won't be a straight swap. If I was a betting man I'd say that the deal will be different from this, or we will receive a pick upgrade to go with it.

Dont no why everyone is so pissed this guy is the most overrated player on our list i would rather mcmufffin over this guy(maybe).

That is the most moronic post I have ever read on this board and that is saying something. You should be banned for saying shit like that.

Dont no why everyone is so pissed this guy is the most overrated player on our list i would rather mcmufffin over this guy(maybe).

Youre going to have to spit shine the steps of the MCG (Punt Rd is too good for you) for the next ten years before I even have the flickering notion of respecting you again.

As regards Collins, trades like this rip the heart and soul out of a club, boys growing up together as a team are what wins premierships. A player who has supported Richmond his whole life, bleeds for the club, screams toughness from the mountaintops, and is a part of Cotchin's 'stay together' pact, should NEVER be traded. Grigg will be treated worse than Tambling and the mentality of the club will be shot. Replacing loyal players for iffy, mercenary prospects is not building club culture. Players lose respect for the jumper and fans are disillusioned, how many young kids who started following the club this year and have that enduring memory of the Sydney game will still love the club as much when we shovel off our own heroes?

If this trade goes through, Wallace and Miller haven't returned, we will have just searched high and low to find a worse option.

I'm just shattered at the thought of Collins moving.
It seems like the boys love him down there too and judging by the love from this board, he's kind of like a cult figure.

In saying this, I still have a lot of faith in Hardwick.
He knows what he's doing, and although its sad, he probably knows whats best I guess.

According to Emma Quayle - it's 99% likely to happen (they are sorting out some minor details).

No, this is according to YOU.

Unless you can come up with a source that quotes "it's 99% likely to happen (they are sorting out some minor details)" then you're simply FOS.

What Emma Quayle has actually said is:

RICHMOND forward Andrew Collins yesterday emerged as a potential trade for Carlton's Shaun Grigg, ...

The Blues are seeking a player for Grigg, who declared his desire to join the Tigers this week, and have expressed their interest in Collins, who emerged as a livewire up forward this season, playing 15 games.

Grigg, who played just eight games this season, was drafted to the Blues as a priority pick (No. 19) in the 2006 draft, while Collins was snared at No. 73 the same year.

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/blues-show-interest-in-tigers-collins-20101008-16c4o.html

Unless you can come up with a source that quotes "it's 99% likely to happen (they are sorting out some minor details)" then you're simply FOS.

RICHMOND forward Andrew Collins yesterday emerged as a potential trade for Carlton's Shaun Grigg, ...

The Blues are seeking a player for Grigg, who declared his desire to join the Tigers this week, and have expressed their interest in Collins, who emerged as a livewire up forward this season, playing 15 games.

Grigg, who played just eight games this season, was drafted to the Blues as a priority pick (No. 19) in the 2006 draft, while Collins was snared at No. 73 the same year.

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/blues-show-interest-in-tigers-collins-20101008-16c4o.html

http://twitter.com/emmasq

Check out her Twitter buddy.....:rolleyes:

Good post. Fingers crossed that Carlton have asked for Collins but we are not actually going through with it.

Youre going to have to spit shine the steps of the MCG (Punt Rd is too good for you) for the next ten years before I even have the flickering notion of respecting you again.

As regards Collins, trades like this rip the heart and soul out of a club, boys growing up together as a team are what wins premierships. A player who has supported Richmond his whole life, bleeds for the club, screams toughness from the mountaintops, and is a part of Cotchin's 'stay together' pact, should NEVER be traded. Grigg will be treated worse than Tambling and the mentality of the club will be shot. Replacing loyal players for iffy, mercenary prospects is not building club culture. Players lose respect for the jumper and fans are disillusioned, how many young kids who started following the club this year and have that enduring memory of the Sydney game will still love the club as much when we shovel off our own heroes?

If this trade goes through, Wallace and Miller haven't returned, we will have just searched high and low to find a worse option.

Couldn't have said it any better, excellently worded. If we make this deal, what are we saying about team and loyalty? I wouldn't be surprised if Collins demand a trade next season. Just look at Brisbane, it tore them apart.

The day I seen Collins, under pressure, hit Reiwoldt lace out with an absolute bullet from 40-45 meters was the day I became convinced he will become a genuinely good footballer.

"Wise" people often say it best not to dwell on those things you cannot control....but f**k me, if I'm forced to believe what was in the press, and Andy is going over to those c***s, well, this bloke Grigg would wanna be an absolute gun-in-the-making, otherwise this could be an absolute disaster.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Couldn't have said it any better, excellently worded. If we make this deal, what are we saying about team and loyalty? I wouldn't be surprised if Collins demand a trade next season. Just look at Brisbane, it tore them apart.

Would the effect of players transferring into Brisbane on large pay deals have anything to do with it?

Why is it we have so many dilusional supporters?? Barely in our best 18 players in the second worst team in the comp. Irrelevant nonsense from most of you. Grigg wil give us size and run through the middle, something Collins will not!!

ROFL

http://twitter.com/emmasq

Collins to Carlton definitely not completed last night. Some minor details still being sorted out. It'll 99% happen though. Will check later

:eek: How embarrassing?

if this happens hardwick, craig cameron and co can get stuffed im not buying a membership

Don't want or need fickle supporters like you.
He is no superstar he is on the fringe of our best 22 FFS.
Get a ****ing grip people.

I used to think it was somehow related to the Navy SEAL off Command and Conquer Red Alert 2.

"Got some C4 knockin at ya door!"

I gather that has absolutely no significance whatsoever... :p:thumbsu:

Don't do a 360 degrees on us again, TG.

Remove this Banner Ad

Bumped Omg not andy collins

Remove this Banner Ad

Back