Strategy Our Next Senior Coach: 2019 & Beyond... is Matthew Nicks

Our next senior coach...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, you have to start from somewhere. Since 2013, all premiership coaches have either been Clarkson or worked under him. Bolton was a failure but he's an outlier so far. Agree to disagree but Lyon wouldn't have been the right man for our list in its current state. I'm warming to Yze but redhorse has no put doubt into my mind.

Bolton’s not an outlier;

Untried coaches fail all the time.

That's not what Chapman said

He said the club will make a series of announcements of the next two weeks, this coukd be senior coach, asst coaches, head if football etc

These Announcements could be staggered after the senior coach announcement

On SM-N960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Whats the chances of a new head of football & could this be Hocking?

Thats my understanding as well

All interviews have been conducted in Melb, not Adelaide

As I said yesterday my understanding is that all nterviews have been completed and the final part of the process is aligning the review process with how the new coach may want to set up the footy dept

I also dont believe that Hocking was interviewed for the senior role, I think we might be talking with him about another role

Just how sure are you on this ??

Bolton’s not an outlier;

Untried coaches fail all the time.
Like Simpson, Hardwick and Beveridge ?? Even Ross failed if youre talking about premierships.

Just how sure are you on this ??
I cant confirm that it is Yze

As I said yesterday.... my understanding is inyerviews were held and completed in Melb in a private locatuon and the club has its preferred candidate

In terms of the recomendation to the board, it needs to be endorsed as an appointment and forward plan e.g.

1, Successful candidate
2. Coaches forward plan
3. Linkage and alignment with review

Yze been spotted in town could mean 2 things

1. He is our next coach
2. He was unsuccessful and has asked for feedback on the process

I cant confirm that it is Yze

As I said yesterday.... my understanding is inyerviews were held and completed in Melb in a private locatuon and the club has its preferred candidate

In terms of the recomendation to the board, it needs to be endorsed as an appointment and forward plan e.g.

1, Successful candidate
2. Coaches forward plan
3. Linkage and alignment with review

Yze been spotted in town could mean 2 things

1. He is our next coach
2. He was unsuccessful and has asked for feedback on the process

Wouldnt have thought he would need to come here to ask for feedback. Would make sense to be here to meet the group before they all go on holidays

Wouldnt have thought he would need to come here to ask for feedback. Would make sense to be here to meet the group before they all go on holidays
I guess we will find out soon

However I am extremwly confident that there is not a 2nd round of interviews scheduled for next week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All things seem to point to Yze. Rumours of Clarko meeting with a panel member, reports interviews took place in Melbs & Yze being spotted in Adelaide today potentially wrapping up the deal. Are Pods and Smyth melb based? If they are then this could be on the money.

Announcement imminent you'd think.

Just like brendan bolton? Who cares if he worked under clarko.

Yes, because it's not like the last 6 premiers have been Clarkson, or are from his mold.

Bolton is the child you don't talk about in a family of stars.

Yze excites me just because of his goal kicking accuracy effect - I feel like wasted opportunities in front of goal is an AFC motif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back