Nov 30, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
I am interesting in collaborating the best performances of this year

Gary Ablett vs Sydney
Stuart Dew vs Geelong (grand final)
Kyle Reimers vs Brisbane

Brad Miller V Brisbane Lions (rd 14) - 3 goals in the first quarter, took a pack mark in the final minute to win the game. A clear example of a player having a direct influence on a win.

Cale Morton V West Coast (rd 20) - 32 touches, 16 marks, 1 goal, 2 brownlow votes. 18 year olds shouldn't be accumulating that amount of ball in their rookie season. Will be a delight to watch over the next 12 years.

Brad Miller V Brisbane Lions (rd 14) - 3 goals in the first quarter, took a pack mark in the final minute to win the game. A clear example of a player having a direct influence on a win.

Cale Morton V West Coast (rd 20) - 32 touches, 16 marks, 1 goal, 2 brownlow votes. 18 year olds shouldn't be accumulating that amount of ball in their rookie season. Will be a delight to watch over the next 12 years.

Nathan jones - R6 vs Brisbane

Matthew Bate V's Sydney (rd 13) - 4 goals
Paul Wheatley V's West Coast (rd 20) - 36 touches 18 marks 3 brownlow votes.

I was under the impression Melbourne didn't have any good players :confused:

I'm eliminating that theory.
Interesting that you brought up Cale Morton R20 and the other Demon fan brought up Paul Wheatley R20. Maybe it's just me but I tend to catergorise outstanding individual performance as a performance, preferably matchwinning, far above the performance of any of their other teammates. How many blokes can have outstanding individual performances in one game? :confused:

Interesting that you brought up Cale Morton R20 and the other Demon fan brought up Paul Wheatley R20. Maybe it's just me but I tend to catergorise outstanding individual performance as a performance, preferably matchwinning, far above the performance of any of their other teammates. How many blokes can have outstanding individual performances in one game? :confused:
Interesting point there mate.
I just remembered Morton and Wheatley being a class above everyone else that day - which was reflected in the brownlow medal votes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gary Ablett Vs Sydney Rd.5 - 35 possessions, 3 goals.

Gary Ablett Vs Nth. Melb - 39 possessions, 2 goals.

Gary Ablett vs West Coast - 37 possessions, 2 goals.

Dean Cox v Brisbane

West Coast may have lost, but Cox was BOG by a mile & even had Leigh Matthews saying he is the best ruckman he has ever seen after the match

lol, some "legendary" performances listed so far :rolleyes:

Matthew Richardson's season is filled with some of the greatest individual games in history.

25 possessions, 16 marks, 4 goals?

Now those matches were legendary performances.

Go Richoman!!

Adam Goodes VS Fremantle.
kicked 8 with a shit groin :D

Garry Abletts little tantrum @ the GF medals ceremony
......................:p
Little Rioli in the GF on the wing. Brilliance!

lol, some "legendary" performances listed so far :rolleyes:

Matthew Richardson's season is filled with some of the greatest individual games in history.

25 possessions, 16 marks, 4 goals?

Now those matches were legendary performances.

Go Richoman!!

Did the OP ask for "legendary" performances ? NO
Now STFU and don't fall off the Tigger bandwagon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Outstanding individual performance's for 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Back