List Mgmt. Part 3- And on it goes: The trade and draft megathread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warming to the idea of getting Ian Hill, we have the luxury of developing players over a couple years now that our list is in good shape and with the hope of him being a wingman with x-factor i think he is definitely worth the risk. Pick up an on baller like Valente or O'Halloran as well and it is an A grade draft.

Warming to the idea of getting Ian Hill, we have the luxury of developing players over a couple years now that our list is in good shape and with the hope of him being a wingman with x-factor i think he is definitely worth the risk. Pick up an on baller like Valente or O'Halloran as well and it is an A grade draft.

With the loss of Lecras and future loss of perhaps Jetta in the nearish future and a current lack of wingman a fast running, creative player is something we definately have room for going forward.

Wonder if Gold Coast would trade 24 and 29 for a crack at Hill?

Get another WA kid over there for Ah chee and Martin to take under their wing.

Hill might be seen as a flight risk outside of the WA teams and maybe why he hasn’t interviewed well as rumours suggest ..

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Rockliff whilst being a bit of a plodder is not as slow as brayshaw .
How much more dynamic our midfield looks without any plodders in there
Rockliff like Brayshaw missed on being picked up in two drafts
The querie was his pace and it wasn’t till third attempt that he was picked up in the preseason draft
Their styles are very similar and both are pure footballers that can find the ball rather than athletes

Right o trade boffins, I rekn we need a tall defender out of this draft. Any good prospects (wa locals or others) that might be available to us?

Absolutely no chance Collier-Dawkins slides as far as us?

With the loss of Lecras and future loss of perhaps Jetta in the nearish future and a current lack of wingman a fast running, creative player is something we definately have room for going forward.
A grade talent is always welcome.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Priddis on the inside was very good defensively.

On the outside he was a defensive liability as he lacked the pace to contribute.

That's the reality and a fair statement.

Gaff has the pace to contribute and averages less than two tackles a game so to take the ball winning and the pressure on the inside is fine for the role he was there to play imo.

No denying his ball winning one of the best there ever was but redden taking over this year was much more versitile .

Redden was not a liability on the outside and with his 5 clesrances and 5 tackles on the inside a game he also had 15 uncontested possessions including 5.5 marks .

Bloody good year from reddo

If you're comparing last year priddis with peak reddo then I think you're spot on. Think peak Priddis played the role he was there to play better than most.

If you're comparing last year priddis with peak reddo then I think you're spot on. Think peak Priddis played the role he was there to play better than most.
Problem is priddis role was win the ball or tackle . Thats it
Redden role is win the ball , tackle or chase and cover his man

Problem is priddis role was win the ball or tackle . Thats it
Redden role is win the ball , tackle or chase and cover his man

Fair enough, I will agree with you on one thing - when I first saw Brayshaw in AFLX I thought this is the slowest player I’ve seen. Unless that improves and I don’t see how it will I can’t see him becoming a long term AFL player.

Look. He stunted our midfield development so badly that we won a premiership the moment he retired. Or something.

We won a premiership in 2006 when he only played two games, and 2018 after he retired. So obviously if he’d been delisted at the end of 2006 rather than inserted into the midfield full time, we’d have won the last 13 flags in a row.

We won a premiership in 2006 when he only played two games, and 2018 after he retired. So obviously if he’d been delisted at the end of 2006 rather than inserted into the midfield full time, we’d have won the last 13 flags in a row.

It. Just. Makes. Sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back