Patrick Dangerfield - potential GOAT?

Could Patrick Dangerfield become the greatest player of all time?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Ablett > whatever your feelings are telling you.

aBlEtT iS dA gOaT!!

But you’ll take Dusty in finals and GF when it matters most.

This is why I don’t take GAJ GOAT opinions seriously. It makes no sense.

It’s the same reason Judd is better than him too.

Dangerfield legend? Idk about that.

But if they set the bar low enough and put somebody like Pendles in, then he defs will.
GAJ will get it before Danger. That said when Danger retires his CV will be as impressive as many in terms of Brownlow votes, AA's B&F's etc. A very underrated champion ;)

aBlEtT iS dA gOaT!!

LOL. You are well and truly out on a limb with your views as evidenced by repeated surveys on BF. No player has come anywhere near winning as many Leigh Matthews Trophies (MVP's) as GAJ - 5. Just to remind you of his accolades and contributions to this game:

BTW, Dusty has only played in 3 GF's and yes he was a champion in all three. But on your warped logic nothing he did in the other seasons counted for anything?

LOL. You are well and truly out on a limb with your views as evidenced by repeated surveys on BF. No player has come anywhere near winning as many Leigh Matthews Trophies (MVP's) as GAJ - 5. Just to remind you of his accolades and contributions to this game:

Where are the finals awards?

Dusty was 3 finals MVP, 3 NS AND THE BEST SEASON EVER btw. You keep forgetting that for some reason.

Which nobody has come close too.

But anyway I’ll ask you, who would you take in finals and GFs?

Last edited:
GAJ will get it before Danger. That said when Danger retires his CV will be as impressive as many in terms of Brownlow votes, AA's B&F's etc. A very underrated champion ;)

Yep 100%.

GAJ, Judd, Buddy, Dusty and Voss should all be legends.

Dangerfield legend? Idk about that.

But if they set the bar low enough and put somebody like Pendles in, then he defs will.
8 All Australians
Premiership Medal
Gary Ayer’s Medal
Brownlow Medal
Aflmvp
Most Brownlow votes of all time (potentially)

Can’t do much more than that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

aBlEtT iS dA gOaT!!

Ablett would of won the Gary Ayer’s medal in 2007 2008 2009 and 2010.

Martins never had 30 possesions in a final!
Ablett had 8 games.

One of the worst human beings outside of football to ever play AFL. Makes Gary Ablett Snr look like an Ambulance driving first responder. "Have you ever met a player" type threads here provide unlimited proof of that. His agenda as AFLPA is 12 minute quarters like his beloved basketball. Minimum work, maximum pay is Dangerfields motto.

Make no mistake on the day of his retirement if he was offered $10 million and in return the game of AFL would cease to exist he would take that deal in a heartbeat. He hates everything about the game apart from what it can do for his bank account

Where are the finals awards?

Dusty was 3 finals MVP, 3 NS AND THE BEST SEASON EVER btw. You keep forgetting that for some reason.

Which nobody has come close too.

But anyway I’ll ask you, who would you take in finals and GFs?
Statistically Dangerfield was better than Martin in his best season ever.

Out of those 5 I would have only Dusty and Buddy as legends, and I’m as big a fan of Vossy as a player as anyone.
GAJ will be legend before those 2. Bookmark it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Patrick Dangerfield - potential GOAT?

Back