Player Watch Patrick Parnell - Contract Extension To End of 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Great mark plus he hit his kick straight after.
The kick directly after the mark was as surgical to Dawson (it turns out it was after watching the replay) in the middle of the ground as they come.

Opened Saints up the other way really quickly which 7/10 times the kick is a shocker after a huge grab like that.

Last edited:

Could he be our Jayden Short?

Adds difference and quality kicking and good decision making to our side. His run and gun work is important for our side but I fear he may be a victim of selection this week.
He should be a lock moving forward as that small running defender - goes hard at it, good kick and is a clever footballer. lots to like here

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's a pretty rough stitch up for a bloke who is still only a fringe player! Hopefully they all got around him afterwards.
It's like one of those Christmas videos people post of their kid opening up a present and it's an Xbox, beside themselves with excitement. Then open up the box only to find some books inside

It's like one of those Christmas videos people post of their kid opening up a present and it's an Xbox, beside themselves with excitement. Then open up the box only to find some books inside
I gave my x girl friend, as a joke, 1kg of plain flour and 1kg of self raising flour and said please don't say I never give you flowers. She asked why I did not give her eggs too :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Patrick Parnell - Contract Extension To End of 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back