Player Watch Paul Seedsman (Traded to Crows 2015)

Remove this Banner Ad

at worst delist and rookie him.

too good to be dumped outright. will become handy when we are flying.

It's not dumping it's trading him out.

Brisbane have inquired and are keen on him.

Interesting tid bit from EBnW:

http://www.voy.com/51976/318563.html

Date Posted:19:17 14/08/15 Fri
Author: Magpie Russ
Author Host/IP: 139-216-183-150.static.dsl.dodo.com.au / 139.216.183.150
Subject: being offered up for trade mid-year might have something to do with it
In reply to: Gifted 's message, "Have been banging on about this for ages" on 17:31 14/08/15 Fri

Best Worst case scenario he is used in a trade for Aish Best case scenario he gets his mind and body in order, finds consistent form, and becomes the champion player we've seen glimpses of

EFA

It's curious that the two players on our list who grew up passionate Collingwood supporters ...

... Seedsman and Karnezis ...

... Are both in a similar predicament - struggling to break into the 22, uncontracted at end of season, and question marks over their position on our list.

It's not dumping it's trading him out.

Brisbane have inquired and are keen on him.

Interesting tid bit from EBnW:

http://www.voy.com/51976/318563.html
I was about to say, he looks to me like someone who has been told that being traded is a possibility/probability. Doesn't look happy at all and is playing accordingly. I hope its not the case, but it wouldn't surprise me if it was.

I was about to say, he looks to me like someone who has been told that being traded is a possibility/probability. Doesn't look happy at all and is playing accordingly. I hope its not the case, but it wouldn't surprise me if it was.

Yep and he has links with the Lions through his great grandfather Jim Sharp who played 160 odd games for them.

So he might not be as hesitant to move if a trade involving Aish were to come about.

Seedsman was picked 76 in the draft. A pick that late rarely become an AFL player. I think he has surpassed expectations, even if he has been in and out of the team this season.

76 always exceeds expectations :D

There's no truth to rumours he's being offered up for trade.
He's been impeded by a bad hip and a shoulder issue. That's all there is to it.
Talk of him coasting and having a poor attitude is rubbish too.
Let's hope he can recover soon. He was a skinny weedy kid and it's taking him a long time to bulk up and get his body strong it will be worth the investment when he comes good.

Missed best part of last 2 pre seasons I think. Massive for a player like him. Want to see what he does when fit and full pre season. We would be selling low if we trade him this season. Not the best plan often

He has obviously pissed off dave, and dave needs to vent. Let him go
Dave has two (2) threads to himself for venting, and then there is his venting in the gameday thread....Ho much venting can one person sustain????

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's injured. Seedsman is a gun, everyone at the club agrees he one of the most naturally talented players on our list.
but he has struggled with his body and sadly this year hip and shoulder problems have inhibited him.
he really needs a good run at full fitness to get firing again you do have to wonder how much longer we persist given the younger talent coming through.
id give him another year at least cos when he comes good he will be magnificent

Overall I agree with you, I just like him.
Injuries have hurt him somewhat, though if the team is up and about he seems a better player.
And I love screaming out go the Seed

I still have faith in The Seed.

He had a terrible pre-season and has still shown a few good things this year.

If we trade him I think we will regret it.

Rubbish. Another Wellingham
West Coast just resigned Wellingham for 2 years. He's had a very good year, playing off a half back flank. Adam Simpson has put a rocket under him his year. Previous to this he was crap.

West Coast just resigned Wellingham for 2 years. He's had a very good year, playing off a half back flank. Adam Simpson has put a rocket under him his year. Previous to this he was crap.

So do we need a New Coach to get Seedsman going then?;)

So do we need a New Coach to get Seedsman going then?;)
Lol, oh no let's not open that can of worms, maybe Seedsman just needs a new coach. Gold Coast would be good for him. He could use some sun.:)

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Paul Seedsman (Traded to Crows 2015)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back