Opinion Petition for a new logo?

We need a new logo

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

The club should host a ceremonial bonfire to burn all artefacts with the old logo on it

A logo that will be forever associated with an era of abject failure.

And not 'failure' singular, but a staunch commitment to continually finding new and more disastrous ways to botch a football club.

I’d rather petition for a new coach.

Seriously, who gives a shit about the logo.

Logos don’t win matches.

Focus on what is important.
I don’t think the guys designing the logo are the same guys trying to teach our players not to suck.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No, but seriously why ****ing bother.

Waste of bloody money.
I disagree. I think a club as big as ours can afford to get a new logo and find a better coach.

The logo is the face the club presents to the world. It's how everyone in the club and everyone considering entering sees it.

The Western Bulldogs changed their logo and won a flag a short time later. Richmond fixed their guernsey and won a flag that same year. West Coast brought back the '90s wings jumper and won the flag two years later. Melbourne canned the logo from their shit era and won a flag a short time later.

When your logo is strong, classy and attractive, it makes you proud and want to do your best. When it's a childish piece of crap, it does the opposite.

I disagree. I think a club as big as ours can afford to get a new logo and find a better coach.

The logo is the face the club presents to the world. It's how everyone in the club and everyone considering entering sees it.

The Western Bulldogs changed their logo and won a flag a short time later. Richmond fixed their guernsey and won a flag that same year. West Coast brought back the '90s wings jumper and won the flag two years later. Melbourne canned the logo from their shit era and won a flag a short time later.

When your logo is strong, classy and attractive, it makes you proud and want to do your best. When it's a childish piece of crap, it does the opposite.

I want a new logo as much as the rest of us but I really don’t think it has any difference.

One of our gutsiest ever wins came in probably our worst ever jumper.

I've told Ricciuto the 2 things I'll be happy with when he sit down in front of MS paint

1 - Tweaked original logo
2 - Symmetry, a touch of menace, something that lends itself to quality merch possibilities

I also reminded him to save higher than 72dpi

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion Petition for a new logo?

Back