Opinion Petition for a new logo?

We need a new logo

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Black with white stripes v white with black stripes… huge difference

If you explain it written in a sentence doesn’t sound like a big difference.

But the end result is one mostly black kit and one mostly white kit.

I’m all for Collingwood bashing but they’re clash jumper is much better at avoiding clashes than ours.

If you explain it written in a sentence doesn’t sound like a big difference.

But the end result is one mostly black kit and one mostly white kit.

I’m all for Collingwood bashing but they’re clash jumper is much better at avoiding clashes than ours.
I actually don’t mind Collingwood. When you are talking stripes they are pretty much evenly distributed on the front of the guernsey. The difference being the number panel on the back.

The current branding is pretty universally hated here, so no one will take offence to your criticisms.

Your insta post was from a few years back (pre Gather Round), but I think you might be on the money with a shift towards more navy. Every year we do a predominantly navy indigenous jumper, which people love. The Gather Round jumper has continued that theme. The media report suggesting a tweak to the home jumper hopefully is the cuffs and collars.

On reducing the hoops, the concern some may have is a return to the 'life saver flag' look we had with the broken hoops. Curious to know what the Sauce Jacobs version of yours looks like.

Personally, I'm someone who likes our home jumper but am very open to tweaks as part of a bigger much needed refresh.

View attachment 2081360
The Crows away guernsey is better than their home, should be adopted as their home uniform. And the current logo looks like a basketball logo.

Top secret image of our new logo below

Thats our new guernsey.
This is our new logo.
jurassic park deal with it GIF

Do you think the new design/new logo has been finalized? with pre season training starting in 8 weeks time you would think when the players come back to the club to train the new gear would have the new logo on it?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you think the new design/new logo has been finalized? with pre season training starting in 8 weeks time you would think when the players come back to the club to train the new gear would have the new logo on it?

Last few clubs to change logos have released them in the first week of November.

If we’re still with oneills then I’m guessing they’ll just roll with this years gear until the new logo comes along?

I blame the logo

Under the traditional "colour tail" variants:
2 x Premierships
11 finals campaigns from 19 seasons
Highest ever score - 30.8 (188) v Essendon (Round 10 2006)
Longest ever winning streak - 10 wins (2005)

Under the "raven":
1 x Grand Final loss
1 x Wooden Spoon
4 finals campaigns from 14 seasons
Lowest ever score - 2.9 (21) v Essendon (Round 17 2021)
Longest ever losing streak - 16 losses (2019-20)

I blame the logo

Under the traditional "colour tail" variants:
2 x Premierships
11 finals campaigns from 19 seasons
Highest ever score - 30.8 (188) v Essendon (Round 10 2006)
Longest ever winning streak - 10 wins (2005)

Under the "raven":
1 x Grand Final loss
1 x Wooden Spoon
4 finals campaigns from 14 seasons
Lowest ever score - 2.9 (21) v Essendon (Round 17 2021)
Longest ever losing streak - 16 losses (2019-20)

Try not to get sucked into superstitions, but it sometimes feels like the raptor head is cursed.

Guys don't get your hopes up. The club has been making poor decisions lately. Do you really think they'll get this right?

1724688903067.png

Try not to get sucked into superstitions, but it sometimes feels like the raptor head is cursed.

I don't think it's cursed, but it was such a poor decision to switch to that logo that it's emblematic of the poor decision makers at the club during that period

Yes, has been completed. Club has directed staff to remove all old logo apparel, so I think we're not far away from seeing something soon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion Petition for a new logo?

Back