Game Day PF - Sydney Swans v. Port Adelaide 20 Sept 7:40 pm @ SCG

Remove this Banner Ad

“put the cue in the rack”…. NO, Horse did this in the last prelim and we just hung on by half a finger nail!! 🤦‍♂️
Horse (or the team) didn't "put the cue in the rack". Momentum turned at about the moment Sam Reid went off injured. And with Hickey banged up and struggling to have the impact he did earlier in the season, things fell apart. It was only immense defensive acts - Rowbottom was manic with his tackling, and Gulden brought down a couple of much bigger guys - that enabled us to hang on.

Horse (or the team) didn't "put the cue in the rack". Momentum turned at about the moment Sam Reid went off injured. And with Hickey banged up and struggling to have the impact he did earlier in the season, things fell apart. It was only immense defensive acts - Rowbottom was manic with his tackling, and Gulden brought down a couple of much bigger guys - that enabled us to hang on.
Fair call Liz

Would love to see a game for the ages from the Gulden Boy.

He’s been solid all year and I’m sure there a case that when oppositions started paying him close attention from about six games into the season, that freed up Warner or Heeney or others to turn the game in our favour.

But still, those first half a dozen or so games from Gulden Handshake were out of this world, and if he could get off the chain tonight in a similar fashion, he’ll knock giant holes right through the middle of Port’s game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lets be having 'em Swannies!

Bring our best and we will win!

Want to see us from the first bounce, really hard and at it. None of this come back shit tonight please - get in front and stay there!

If we lose I’ll have a lot of drinking to catch up on.

Mind you, if we win I’ll have a lot of drinking to catch up on.

Insert why not both gif 😂

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day PF - Sydney Swans v. Port Adelaide 20 Sept 7:40 pm @ SCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Back