Game Day PF - Sydney Swans v. Port Adelaide 20 Sept 7:40 pm @ SCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Good luck tonight Bloods supporters. Can only wish my team was still in it.

If anyone is interested I have x 3 official Grand Final Packages to sell. Includes fully catered Grand final breakfast at Melbourne Convention Centre plus Level 1 reserved seats to game. All 3 tickets together. Looking to sell at Face Value.

i discovered salt and created FM radio

Big nights ahead for Harry (on Rioli) and JJ (on Butters?).

Moore Park precinct will be crazy. Allianz Statium is hosting a night NRL Semi-Final.

Both stadiums can hold ~45k each

Big nights ahead for Harry (on Rioli) and JJ (on Butters?).

Moore Park precinct will be crazy. Allianz Statium is hosting a night NRL Semi-Final.

Both stadiums can hold ~45k each

JJ surely goes to Rozee and I mean surely. Think we go Rowy on Butters

NRL will be trying to claim Port fans as Sharks supporters given jumper colours and all - massive incoming NRL copium tonight.

The amount of Port fans will be more than the NRL final lol

JJ surely goes to Rozee and I mean surely. Think we go Rowy on Butters
Yeah most likely Rozee for me too. Having said that though, I still think there's a small chance he will go to Burgoyne as well. I know he's not exactly a gun rebounding defender but shutting him down almost completely kills their rebound from the back half.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Use all that Mod salary to get an extension
100k 50k GIF

Actually quite surprised by how fine I feel about tonight's game. All I feel are abnormal heartbeats and some tightness in my chest and arm, but apart from that I think it's all fine

I feel like I am lying in traffic and trucks are running over me and everyone is laughing at me.

But apart from that , like you I am fine.

Yeah most likely Rozee for me too. Having said that though, I still think there's a small chance he will go to Burgoyne as well. I know he's not exactly a gun rebounding defender but shutting him down almost completely kills their rebound from the back half.

Yeah one of the two Rozee or Burgoyne don’t think he goes near Butters. We will send Rowy as the inside stopper to him

That would be different. I'm not sure Port have the legs left to come back if we jump them. The other way around makes me nervous.

We will make a statement tonight

I'm finding it impossible to concentrate on work today. So freaking nervous

This “work” thing what’s it? Drinking scotch?

Asked ChatGPT What the scenes will be like if we win tonight

If the Swans beat Port Adelaide tonight, the celebrations would likely be electric. Fans at the SCG would erupt with joy, singing team songs and cheering passionately. Players would embrace, celebrating with high-fives and hugs, while coaches and staff share in the excitement.

In the streets, fans would spill out of pubs and homes, wearing their red and white, waving flags, and chanting. Social media would buzz with highlights and congratulatory messages, as supporters reflect on key moments from the game. Overall, it would be a night filled with pride, camaraderie, and a sense of hope for the rest of the season

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day PF - Sydney Swans v. Port Adelaide 20 Sept 7:40 pm @ SCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Back