Game Day PF - Sydney Swans v. Port Adelaide 20 Sept 7:40 pm @ SCG

Remove this Banner Ad

If we lose I’ll have a lot of drinking to catch up on.

Mind you, if we win I’ll have a lot of drinking to catch up on.
Truth Facts GIF by MGM+

also asked what the swans bigfooty board would be like if we lost.

If the Swans lose to Port, the Bigfooty Swans board would likely be filled with a mix of frustration and disappointment. Fans might express concerns about coaching decisions, player performances, and the team's overall direction. Expect plenty of passionate debates, analysis of key moments in the game, and calls for changes, whether that's in strategy or personnel. There could also be some memes and light-hearted banter to cope with the loss. Overall, it would be a lively, emotional discussion space reflecting the highs and lows of being a footy fan.

I feel like I am lying in traffic and trucks are running over me and everyone is laughing at me.

But apart from that , like you I am fine.
I thought we agreed last time that if you want people to stop laughing at you, you need to stop lying in traffic and letting trucks run over you

I thought we agreed last time that if you want people to stop laughing at you, you need to stop lying in traffic and letting trucks run over you

Yeah I know I know ,entertainment options are short here

Asked ChatGPT What the scenes will be like if we win tonight

If the Swans beat Port Adelaide tonight, the celebrations would likely be electric. Fans at the SCG would erupt with joy, singing team songs and cheering passionately. Players would embrace, celebrating with high-fives and hugs, while coaches and staff share in the excitement.

In the streets, fans would spill out of pubs and homes, wearing their red and white, waving flags, and chanting. Social media would buzz with highlights and congratulatory messages, as supporters reflect on key moments from the game. Overall, it would be a night filled with pride, camaraderie, and a sense of hope for the rest of the season
Lol@"the rest of the season"... I've been officially fooled into thinking chat GPT is sentient... or do they throw those idiosyncrasies in to keep us feeling comfortable that AI is "stupid"?

If the Swans beat Port Adelaide tonight, the celebrations would likely be electric. Fans at the SCG would erupt with joy, singing team songs and cheering passionately. Players would embrace, celebrating with high-fives and hugs, while coaches and staff share in the excitement.

In the streets, fans would spill out of pubs and homes, wearing their red and white, waving flags, and chanting. Social media would buzz with highlights and congratulatory messages, as supporters reflect on key moments from the game. Overall, it would be a night filled with pride, camaraderie, and a sense of hope for the rest of the season
Bloody hell it hurts somewhere deep, deep inside me to read such leaden prose.

And they say they worry about students using AI to write essays.

Any uni lecture that couldn't pick that abomination as having been written by a soulless combination of ones and zeros should sack themselves.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still more personality than a John Longmire press conference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was just reading the port board and then suddenly 'never tear us apart' started playing on spotify. I'm not sure if that's an omen, and if it is, if it's a good one or a bad one. probably bad

I was just reading the port board and then suddenly 'never tear us apart' started playing on spotify. I'm not sure if that's an omen, and if it is, if it's a good one or a bad one. probably bad
Never Tear Us Apart? Is that the same song that plays at Adelaide Oval before Port lost by 71 and 84 points to the Bulldogs and Geelong in finals?

Bloody hell it hurts somewhere deep, deep inside me to read such leaden prose.

And they say they worry about students using AI to write essays.

Any uni lecture that couldn't pick that abomination as having been written by a soulless combination of ones and zeros should sack themselves.

All my posts are from chatgpt

If Patrick Bateman was a Swans supporter, he'd be walking around the office listening to Mike Brady's 'Up There for Sydney' today.

I was a bundle bundle of nerves when I woke up this morning. I wasn't this stressed in '14, '16, even '22.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day PF - Sydney Swans v. Port Adelaide 20 Sept 7:40 pm @ SCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Back