Player Watch Pick #12 (2018) - Zak Butters

Remove this Banner Ad

Well done to Zak.

Another brilliant year from the footy tragic who plays with the love of the game and the right way.

Those fines are a badge of honour as far as I'm concerned.

He worked his way through tags this year and so he is a supreme player now.

An absolute pleasure to have on our team.

And when he decides to play that extra bit hard, he is in everything and has massive impacts on games and quarters.

He wills himself to the contest and with the Hornet, it is just a thing of beauty.

Time to get it done in finals.

Love having this bloke at Port Adelaide and getting to watch him every week, some well deserved accolades in what seemed a more frustrating minor round for him than previous years.

Now for the major awards.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

probs has a punctured lung and broken/bruised ribs, u cannot say he quit on his teamates absolotuley ridicolous

He would be in a hell of a lot more pain if that were the case and if his clueless face on the bench said anything at all it was exactly that of quitting on his team mates. No upbeat handshakes pats on the back words of encouragement nothing nada just sitting there absolute head in the skies

I'm gonna give this one a wait and see for what the scans say.

But if it turns out he's good to go and back out there next Friday, then tonight's effort was seriously weak as piss.

Would be hugely surprised if he wasn't legitimately injured though, you can't seriously say Butters is not a competitor.

Wonder if the eye infection story was fake news incase
Absolutely, this is what I was suggesting above.

He was too injured to play so they floated something else just so they'd have an option to pull him, while keeping his actual injury under wraps if he did go out there in case he got targeted by cats.

Sent to hospital for scans. They are expected to have the results later this afternoon. Hopefully he can get up for this game

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Pick #12 (2018) - Zak Butters

Remove this Banner Ad

Back