Toast Pick 23 - Murray Newman

Remove this Banner Ad

wtf is this thread about?

so Newman is gay?

Anyway if the plan is for him to play midfield i hope we start recruiting some bigger midfielders.

Shuey, Gaff, Kerr, Masten, Newman. A real mosquito fleet. Perhaps the idea is to add Darling for some bulk.

Looks good in the small clips, gets a bit of protection from others. Look forward to seeing him in nab cup.

Why would he be added to the midfield in the next 3 years ? Only legit crumber we have with pace. Lecras will move into the midfield before him then Stevens then Masten and so on.

Expect him to be very much like Garlett but tougher.

Seen footage of him for 2 minutes and have decided he will replace Nicoski next year as a half forward ;)

http://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/sport/a/-/afl/12030644/new-eagles-ready-to-fly/

There is a video in the article with the boys talking to the media. Don't think the video can be put up here so you will have to go to the article. Very well spoken by both of them :thumbsu:

251111spteagles01_17cud6t-17cud6v.jpg

http://gallery.eaglesfans.com.au/gallery/new-eagles
More pictures on the club website

Mcinnes was very well spoken. Sounds like he has a good head on his shoulders.
His description of himself as a hard-leading forward raises questions though.

He's well spoken yes, but he's a dead ringer of my Dutch aunty.....Yes aunty. So freaky that I can't look at him, and no I don't look anything like him/her.

Very very well spoken by the both of them and they seem really mature.

Newman talked like he knew he could add something to the team as soon as next year. Sort of like Darling's arrogance which is great thing to have.

Don't expect anything special from him this year but can not wait for nab cup to watch these two.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's well spoken yes, but he's a dead ringer of my Dutch aunty.....Yes aunty. So freaky that I can't look at him, and no I don't look anything like him/her.

heheh..this threads getting way too weird..:eek:
Dutch Aunties?..sounds like a condom from holland..is this cross dressing or tranvestitism,what a queen,never mind gay or having a ***..its positively pillowbiting!?
fortunately he's well spoken!!
now ive set the cat amongst the pigeons..:D
wheres my football???

The Murray-Darling combo is overflowing with potential. Could sink a few sides next year.

Pure gold.

I work in the agricultural lobby in NSW, and all day was news about the basin plan.

If only we'd known that the efforts of the Government would be futile against what will hopefully be a flag-winning pair of HFFs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Pick 23 - Murray Newman

Remove this Banner Ad

Back