please swans fans dont ever whinge about umpiring again armchair ride in prelim

Remove this Banner Ad

sackrash said:
But it was completley fair and even in the first quarter when out of freo's 3 goals, 2 were from soft frees? (not saying they werent there..)

Seriously, you are begining to sound like Essendon fans complaining about free kicks, even when you clearly had teh advantage in that area...

3 goals each from Free kicks. The game WAS snuffed out at the end of the 3rd Qtr when Buchanen should have been pinged fro deliberate / FTB (take your pick) and when Cook was not paid a mark/ free kick when his arms were chopped.

Then BBBH whacks Macpharlin in the head and get the Free and a goal.`

It is a pity as the Swans probably would have still won but the contest was killed by home town decisions.

The margin flattered the swans make no mistake.

Re: please swans fans dont ever f--en whinge about umpiring again armchair ride in prelim

ixnay said:
I 100% agree. My dad who has been an AFL supporter for over 50 years and a player agreed that the umpiring was pathetic and that one of those umpires should be "shot".

Sydney were handed the win. Freo couldn't overcome such nonsense and that's the reason for the 4th Q breakaway by Sydney. Freo just weren't given a fair game.

Easily 4 goals should not have been awarded to Sydney. Which would put Freo in front at 3Q time and set up a ripper of a 4th Q. But, no.

And Sydney fans try and defend it. So hilarious. One eyed band-wagon fans. You ruin what Sydney is.

HA HA your Dad sounds like a dropkick. :thumbsu:

Re: How come when swans players lie on the ball there is no free piad for holding it in?

hey mate I am talking about a specific tactic that swans lie on the ball and dont even attempt to release it...

have a go at answer the question please......its because you cant??

Re: How come when swans players lie on the ball there is no free piad for holding it in?

Damn it, why are people so insistent that an even free kick count is both sufficient and necessary to demonstrate that umpires were fair. I for one wanted to see sydney get up (and admit that the free kick paid to stenglein in the qualifying final last year was not there) but there were a hell of a lot of glaring free kicks not paid, and most of them should have gone freo's way.
Yes the crowd's going to be a factor simply because the umpires are human, just as it's a factor at subi. However, how swans fans can have the audacity to complain about free kicks at subi and not graciously accept that tonight they got the good end of the deal is beyond me.

Ripper said:
3 goals each from Free kicks. The game WAS snuffed out at the end of the 3rd Qtr when Buchanen should have been pinged fro deliberate / FTB (take your pick) and when Cook was not paid a mark/ free kick when his arms were chopped.

Then BBBH whacks Macpharlin in the head and get the Free and a goal.`

It is a pity as the Swans probably would have still won but the contest was killed by home town decisions.

The margin flattered the swans make no mistake.

For that to generally happen, you need the crowd to influence the umpire. The crowd hardly got into it so I doubt this occurred

Re: please swans fans dont ever f--en whinge about umpiring again armchair ride in pr

ixnay said:
I 100% agree. My dad who has been an AFL supporter for over 50 years and a player agreed that the umpiring was pathetic and that one of those umpires should be "shot".

Sydney were handed the win. Freo couldn't overcome such nonsense and that's the reason for the 4th Q breakaway by Sydney. Freo just weren't given a fair game.

Easily 4 goals should not have been awarded to Sydney. Which would put Freo in front at 3Q time and set up a ripper of a 4th Q. But, no.

And Sydney fans try and defend it. So hilarious. One eyed band-wagon fans. You ruin what Sydney is.

Easy to defend..you and Daddy are full of **** - how many goals did Freo get from frees?

Did you check the free kick count?

Re: please swans fans dont ever f--en whinge about umpiring again armchair ride in prelim

See, you whinge when 15 other teams get a free kick, but bash when you get given the worst decisions.

ixnay said:

Looks like we have taken over from Collingwood as the most one eyed fans.

After watching the red and white for close to 50 years and having been branded as the easy beats and soft targets, it is just music to my ears to hear the pathetic ramblings of other club supporters. Up the lot of you I say.

Sorry to have taken your mantle Pies fans.

Originally Posted by ixnay

Daddy should be worried his kid is still on the net at this time and not looking at pr0n......

Then BBBH whacks Macpharlin in the head and get the Free and a goal.

hmmm, lets see which team has members on report this week shall we??? I suspect there is a freo player with an errant elbow who might be facing some time off (and no free was given, in fact it went against the swans)
Freo 18
Swans 12
nuff said

Re: please swans fans dont ever f--en whinge about umpiring again armchair ride in pr

ixnay said:
See, you whinge when 15 other teams get a free kick, but bash when you get given the worst decisions.

I'm not sure I understand you ixnay - explain yourself...

Enjoy your Summer.

Like I said dont ever ever bag umps again ...please you now have had the square up of all square ups.....

when the game was "hot" gifts were handed to sydney....like the holding the ball decision like the hall one two in a row....gift goals.....yet cook was taken high scammmer high no frees when they were in front of goals

good luck next week though......lets hope these 3 umps dont umpire in the GF.........they will cheat again....

Well done Swans, far too good for long periods of the game. Our boys had a dip and will learn from it.

The umpiring had nothing to do with the result.

Re: How come when swans players lie on the ball there is no free piad for holding it

Svenny said:
heres what i would do if I was umpiring in a swans game...ping them 3 times in the first 5 mins when they hold the ball I gurantee they wouldnt do it again......if they did ping them again.....thats what the rule says hold it in

The ironical thing was freo were pinged for it when freo does it maybe once a qtr.....thats the laughable part about it :eek: :eek: ..the look on the players face sauys it all they smile very time they get up...yep got away with another one.....

even in the last 2 mins of the game swans players did and Pav was saying hey whats going on??

its a joke and its ruining the game.....every other team gets pinged for it...I have even see 2 swans players on the ground pretending they are trying to get it out while a freo player hailed the cab no free......WTF thats holding the ball.......I saw that so many times tonight it was a joke.....

There is no such word - Ironical - doesn't mean anything. BTW you are finished next Saturday svenny - Swans will kill WCE

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Svenny said:
Like I said dont ever ever bag umps again ...please you now have had the square up of all square ups.....

when the game was "hot" gifts were handed to sydney....like the holding the ball decision like the hall one two in a row....gift goals.....yet cook was taken high scammmer high no frees when they were in front of goals

good luck next week though......lets hope these 3 umps dont umpire in the GF.........they will cheat again....
look here u ****in twit, gtfo these forums, im suprised fred hasn't relegated u to bay13 yet.
you spew crap constantly. your views are not only slewed & overly biased, but generally full of sh1t too. yeah your view, everyones entitled to them, but when u echo them about 17 times a minute and no one continues to care, do you get the idea?
The game was very well and very fairly umpired, and two of those umpires will most likely umpire next week, definitely vozzo.
maybe u keep your dimented views in the west where no one cares except the other morons just like yourself.
/endrant

Re: How come when swans players lie on the ball there is no free piad for holding it

Foreign Legion said:
There is no such word - Ironical - doesn't mean anything. BTW you are finished next Saturday svenny - Swans will kill WCE
You sure will if those 3 umpires the game the way they did tonight.....youre a shoe in with those 3 biased pricks

Svenny said:
You sure will if those 3 umpires the game the way they did tonight.....youre a shoe in with those 3 biased pricks

Save up all your welfare cheques and try and bribe the AFL into getting McLaren to umpire the GF if, IF the Eagles get there.

VanBerlo=God said:
look here u ****in twit, gtfo these forums, im suprised fred hasn't relegated u to bay13 yet.
you spew crap constantly. your views are not only slewed & overly biased, but generally full of sh1t too. yeah your view, everyones entitled to them, but when u echo them about 17 times a minute and no one continues to care, do you get the idea?
The game was very well and very fairly umpired, and two of those umpires will most likely umpire next week, definitely vozzo.
maybe u keep your dimented views in the west where no one cares except the other morons just like yourself.
/endrant

look swans were the better side and deserveda great win no doubt about it....but why is ok for swans fans to come here in droves and bleat about umps when its a close game at subi yet as soon as another fan does it you dont like it.......thats bull sh-it...cant take dont give it pal...I bet you bagged the umps after the swans games in perth...

Svenny said:
look swans were the better side and deserveda great win no doubt about it....but why is ok for swans fans to come here in droves and bleat about umps when its a close game at subi yet as soon as another fan does it you dont like it.......thats bull sh-it...cant take dont give it pal...I bet you bagged the umps after the swans games in perth...
what last year? f'n oath it was great until the last quarter, but this year in most finals its been outright fantastic, umpired exactly as it should be.

get over urself mate

Svenny said:
hey mate I am talking about a specific tactic that swans lie on the ball and dont even attempt to release it...

have a go at answer the question please......its because you cant??

I agree.
Lost count of the many times i cursed at the umps for this.

The umps/AFL are turning this game to shi.t. If it's good enough for one, then it's good enough for the other.
Starting to get turned off.:thumbsdown:
Umpiring = Shameful.

Originally Posted by Freeeoo
Well done Swans, far too good for long periods of the game. Our boys had a dip and will learn from it.

Cheers and bad luck, freo will be there next year and the stronger for it.

I thought the umpiring favoured fremantle

It did as the stats showed (18-12)

Originally Posted by Svenny
Like I said dont ever ever bag umps again ...

Wet toast fan upset that his team yet again wont win a flag as even if by some miracle they do win tomorrow, they will have to face their nemisis. Couldnt do it in WA, wont do it in melb....

neither just confused why 1 team in the league is alowed to lie on the ball when there is a stoppage yet 5 players are hailing the cab and no free is paid...yet as soon as another player does it its holding the ball......

it just staggers me that the swans players do this 40 times a game and not once where they pinged for it yet tacklers hail the cab....its wrong....no other team is allowed to do it

forget about west coast next to my name and look at what I am asking...why are swans players allowed to lie on the ball and no one else is......???

Remove this Banner Ad

please swans fans dont ever whinge about umpiring again armchair ride in prelim

Remove this Banner Ad

Back