Autopsy Port defeat Freo by some margin idk anyway the season's over

Remove this Banner Ad

I still think we have a solid period ahead and can top up with a good draft hand but there is no denying there ? marks over the coach and not even making the 8 even if they get beaten easily robs the team of finals experience. Depth is questionable as well.

After watching Reidy last couple of weeks I am thinking we should review the structure in light of where can spend $$$ to make the team better. Other thing I have been wondering is about contracts which is my job. I hope we arent paying LJ too much NOW. His performance just doesnt warrant it. Sure if he get better as the years go on there should be a max he can go up to, HOWEVER, I look at him ducking / diving doing his signature "over the head handball" move I think .. KNEEE .. big weight going through those knees.

I seriously hope that the boys grow some balls over the pre-season, because outside of a few we're a team of pussies. So ****ing soft.

Mike. Who you reckon your teams best players are next year? You reckn yll trade out Harley for draft picks?
I'm an eagles fan am I? Because I dare say we don't deserve finals, like 99% of other posters

This coming from the brilliant mind of "Johnson will be better than Cripps with speed". Sums you up brilliantly, clueless troll.

You truly have absolutely zero idea for thinking I'm not a passionate freo fan

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There a reason blues supporters are up there as being the worst. Good thing they are only delaying their season, when the lions maul them

I really thought you guys deserved to play finals far more than us. In our last 9 games we’ve won 3 - against Richmond, North & WCE.

Slightly embarrassed if I’m being honest.

Think you guys will be a shoe in for top 4 next year.

Wasted season and probably the most disappointed I've ever felt about missing finals. which is something! Glad it's all over now, my heart can rest and I can go back to enjoying my leisure time stress free for 6 months. For some reason, I still feel optimistic about the next 3 or 4 years as long as players are held to account and those years don't get wasted. Has J Lo got that in him? I don't know. Some guys were carried for most of this season and they continued to put in lackluster and lazy performances, with no risk of getting dropped. That can't happen.

I found this stat from the AFL site match feed today damning. Freo was ranked 17th for the season with an I50 pressure factor applied of just 161. Bloody 17th. And today with a chance to play finals, that pressure factor inside 50 actually DROPPED to 137! Isn't 17th bad enough? How can it drop when you're playing for finals? Those forwards don't only kill momentum by missing easy shots but they fail to apply any pressure at all. At least when we were all bagging Mayney for being a momentum killer, we couldn't bag his efforts in applying pressure.

I'm an eagles fan am I? Because I dare say we don't deserve finals, like 99% of other posters

This coming from the brilliant mind of "Johnson will be better than Cripps with speed". Sums you up brilliantly, clueless troll.

You truly have absolutely zero idea for thinking I'm not a passionate freo fan

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app
Just say something good about Freo and I will believe you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Port defeat Freo by some margin idk anyway the season's over

Remove this Banner Ad

Back