Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brayshaw added to Saturday night footy, Basils roster scaled back due to "other channel 7 commitments"

Maybe the network is listening and knows everyone thinks basil is garbage.

Brayshaw, Ling, Richardson and Darcy.

For ****s sake 7. Abhorrent group.

I’d rather pay through the nose for shit food than bring food with us and have to wait in the bloody bag check line... nothing like skipping the que like a VIP campaigner.

fJkA8Q4.png

That's the spirit. Have a different ambassador pester him each week. That couldn't possibly drive him away.

fJkA8Q4.png

That's the spirit. Have a different ambassador pester him each week. That couldn't possibly drive him away.
I don't know if this is one of your parody articles or a real thing. Great work regardless.

fJkA8Q4.png

And throughout the year he can look forward to visits from a cavalcade of Adelaide's elite twaterati.

AFC%20Ambassador%20list%202017.jpg

Nothing screams "Heaps Good" more than that list of bellends.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And throughout the year he can look forward to visits from a cavalcade of Adelaide's elite twaterati.

LOL Mark Holden.

If you leave Rory ...

How many ambassadors do Port have? Surely it’s something that gets a little more diluted with every addition. I’d rather Port keep our list down in size, with ‘retirements’ from the role when new ones are appointed, then it being an SA dick measuring contest to see who can have more.

I’d rather pay through the nose for shit food than bring food with us and have to wait in the bloody bag check line... nothing like skipping the que like a VIP campaigner.
Yep, then you go and queue for 15 minutes in a mongrel line for a dry pie and soggy chips ... and get eye-gouged for it!

Makes perfect sense! ;)

One thing that will definitely happen if Rory leaves - there will be endless complaints that the free agent compo has not been enough. The cows and the media will demand the same compo that was given to Melbourne and to Geelong for Scully and Ablett although neither of those were free agent moves.

One thing that will definitely happen if Rory leaves - there will be endless complaints that the free agent compo has not been enough. The cows and the media will demand the same compo that was given to Melbourne and to Geelong for Scully and Ablett although neither of those were free agent moves.
My cousin was banging on about how they will match the offer ala Dangerfield. Only problem with that is he was only ever going to Geelong. If Sloan puts himself on the open Melbourne market there is no way the crows will be able to match an offer from Collingwood, Norf ect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back