Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah pretty sure it’s been confirmed on the crows board that one of them is the shouter. Started out as a trade whisperer parody and somehow they lost their way and now think they’re legitimate

Yeah pretty sure it’s been confirmed on the crows board that one of them is the shouter. Started out as a trade whisperer parody and somehow they lost their way and now think they’re legitimate
I hope for his/her sake it still is a well disgiused parody

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Hey guys I made a sideproject webapp for finding flights to see Port play interstate. Tell me what to improve.

FootyFlights.com.au (v1)

It's not the best thing you'll see this year but I'm looking for early feedback to make the next version better.
That's fantastic, will be great to use next season (I've planned my trips for this) as the overview of costs really saves time in the planning!

lol of course

Hey guys I made a sideproject webapp for finding flights to see Port play interstate. Tell me what to improve.

FootyFlights.com.au (v1)

It's not the best thing you'll see this year but I'm looking for early feedback to make the next version better.

This is really impressive. Kudos.

I particularly love its single-minded focus:
find the cheapest flights for your team's games away from your home state.
Too many times people want to 'bloat' a tool like this with too many options and functions.

It's simple and just works.

I also loved the line:
"The chosen flights generally suit 9-5 workers who are trying to minimise time off of work."
This creates a focus for the product that will be better for you in the long run.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would explain much.. I thought it might be Subaru or avatarp

Apparently subaru is that "TracksuitBandit119" twat, The Shouter is way too literate for it to be either of them. It wouldn't surprise me if it's a Crows board flog, they seem to have an unhealthy obsession with Kane Cornes, Port, and Melbourne.

lol who the **** is avatarp and tracksuitbandit? Where do you find these people.

Avatarp is old mate topjars I think.

Fancy being old enough to have your prostate go full Skynet, yet one of your chief concerns is hatching (completely unironic) dank memes.

Walker will be ok, he just needs to sit on the bench and stare down the opposition and the job will be done............oh wait Richmond are the premiers arent they

I read on the main board a Crows supporter mention Walker being in a "moon boot"....had to read it a second time because I thought he was saying he was a moron.

Yep, had an association with the industry for my whole life up until recently and always avoided Tiger.

4 return trips though, including one to Adelaide last month and can’t fault them.

Due to family illness will be heading to Adelaide again in the next couple of days and likely will go them again should the cost differential be there.
Had no choice but to fly Tiger recently, and Was hugely impressed! Then just flew last minute into Adelaide yesterday because my sister is very ill, and flew Tiger again, as the other airlines were prohibitively priced. Had one of the most pleasant domestic flights ever! A most delightful young flight attendant where nothing was too much trouble. Came down the isle three times with a jug of ice water offering to passengers. As we were getting off, my wife thanked her and asked her to thank the pilots for such a smooth flight and landing, as she has a flying phobia. So the attendant said "why not thank them yourself?" So we went into the cockpit and had a chat with them ... So friendly!

They are a carbon copy of Virgin when they first started flying, now owned by them, you can see the influence.I have avoided then previously, but totally won over.

This is really impressive. Kudos.

I particularly love its single-minded focus:
find the cheapest flights for your team's games away from your home state.
Too many times people want to 'bloat' a tool like this with too many options and functions.

It's simple and just works.

I also loved the line:
"The chosen flights generally suit 9-5 workers who are trying to minimise time off of work."
This creates a focus for the product that will be better for you in the long run.

I'm on the fence about whether it should remain quite so simple. I'd love to be able to filter by airline. Screw Tiger.

I'm on the fence about whether it should remain quite so simple. I'd love to be able to filter by airline. Screw Tiger.
Or just an 'exclude Tiger' button, because if the time is tight you don't want to rely on them.

Yep, had an association with the industry for my whole life up until recently and always avoided Tiger.

4 return trips though, including one to Adelaide last month and can’t fault them.

Due to family illness will be heading to Adelaide again in the next couple of days and likely will go them again should the cost differential be there.

Last time I flew Tiger (2017) they moved the gate three times and didn't notify anyone 66.6% of the time.

Tiger have been ok to me lately. Jetstar always a pain in the ass however.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back