Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
"The Crows running around in the state guernsey is like Buffalo Bill in Silence of the Lambs parading around in the skin of his victims."
- DockerClint

I dont know how but Kate joined the D Gen/Late show team on radio in the late 90's and then was part of The Panel on Ch 10 in the late 90's along with the others Rob Sitch, Santo Cilauro, Tom Gleissner, Jane Kennedy, Glen Robins, Magna Zbanski, Marg Downey, Jane Turner etc. I think she came from that 3RRR indie radio station in Melbourne that launched a lot of careers of comedians or comedy acts like the Coodabeens.

The one positive memory I have of her was on The Panel, describing the Ken Starr tribunal as "a bunch of old men pretending they don't like getting their dicks sucked".

The one positive memory I have of her was on The Panel, describing the Ken Starr tribunal as "a bunch of old men pretending they don't like getting their dicks sucked".

I distinctly remember her contribution to the episode after the 1999 Melbourne Cup.

"People always give weird reasons for why they bet on a horse, 'oh last night my boyfriend did a fart and it smelled like curry so I backed Rogan Josh right'..."

The look on Tom Gleisner's face.

Crowie all exited on 5AA .. caller rang up saying Walker & Sloane Joint Captains this season according to a rookie..
Sounds like Port supporter having a lend ... :D

Crowie all exited on 5AA .. caller rang up saying Walker & Sloane Joint Captains this season according to a rookie..
Sounds like Port supporter having a lend ... :D
It would be funny if it was true. Desperate times.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

https://www.fiveaa.com.au/shows/row...st-Shared-A-Massive-Rory-Sloane-Rumour-On-Air

Brett said. “Rory Sloane and Taylor Walker will be announced joint captains at the start of the season. And Rory Sloane is going to sign a three-year deal with the Crows and announce that before the start of the season.

lol, we cant be seen to sack taylor as captain so we had better share it with rory - DOUBLE WHAMMY KEEP RORY GIVE CAPTAINCY YEAHHH

I believe the captaincy part, I don't believe the contract part.

You have to give him the captaincy to make him stay!! lololololol

https://www.fiveaa.com.au/shows/row...st-Shared-A-Massive-Rory-Sloane-Rumour-On-Air

Brett said. “Rory Sloane and Taylor Walker will be announced joint captains at the start of the season. And Rory Sloane is going to sign a three-year deal with the Crows and announce that before the start of the season.

An odd rumour considering Tex is the 2x AFLPA Captain of the Year, unless there's some truth to the comments about the way he behaved towards the end of the season.

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the Fremantle Dockers

23A08F65-A7B5-3E4D-E5B1C22B0B532ED0Untitled-3.jpg

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the Fremantle Dockers

23A08F65-A7B5-3E4D-E5B1C22B0B532ED0Untitled-3.jpg
Designed by the same mob that gave us the lightning bolt from the clouds away jumper design circa 2004?

The crows are a divided playing group under Walker. He was a big reason behind Cameron wanting out. Making that oaf captain was one of Phil Walsh's greatest howlers.
Nah I’m still going with 2007 GF “making it more of a spectacle” well that is one description. But Walker as captain was fairly obtuse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back