Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 24

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fs2hWe1akAE5iK-

Jeremy McGovern and Liam Ryan are BOTH set for surgery on hamstring tendons. Extended period out for the pair of
@WestCoastEagles stars.

We were set on him being a forward, and Dougal wanted to play defence.

I'm not sure why we didn't want to persevere with him in defence, but it still baffles me. I don't think he's a brilliant defender, but he was/is of similar calibre to Clurey but much taller and quicker.

Yeah, whatever failings he may have in terms of footy IQ, he’s a genuine key defender and is lightning quick for his size.

Meanwhile, here we are begging Geelong to essentially gift us Esava Ratugolea because our back six stocks are worth less than pets dot com.

We were set on him being a forward, and Dougal wanted to play defence.

I'm not sure why we didn't want to persevere with him in defence, but it still baffles me. I don't think he's a brilliant defender, but he was/is of similar calibre to Clurey but much taller and quicker.
Didn’t Montgomery have a problem with Dougal, and yeah something about an inability to mark the ball.

I like the rumour that dougs and ollie were an item and they broke up and that's why dougs left

It makes me less angry about crying out for a key defender and selling one for cheap just cause he likes to defend back shoulder rather than front shoulder

Didn’t Montgomery have a problem with Dougal, and yeah something about an inability to mark the ball.
Monts was ahead of his time, the defence buzz now is all about the defensive marking interceptor. Spoiling is frowned upon hence criticisms of Jonas for being old school with his double fist spoil when he should mark it. That being said Howard would be very handy to have, walk up start.

I like the rumour that dougs and ollie were an item and they broke up and that's why dougs left

It makes me less angry about crying out for a key defender and selling one for cheap just cause he likes to defend back shoulder rather than front shoulder
I think the rumour closer to the truth is that dougal wanted to be an item with his teammates missus'

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't expect less gambling ads any time soon...

#integrity

AFL doesn't like match fixing aligations against players, officials or umpires and cracks down hard on them too but has no issues in taking the "sponsorship" cash from gambling companies.

Gill is so proud of this too, the scum bag.

#nostandards

Ever want to feel like your going to die going to adelaide oval ?

well you don't have to see ken hinkley live to do it

Now just try zip lining to adelaide oval
Would it be used like the slide for mnd? All the coaches could use it & old mate might get stuck like BoJo did just before the bulldog game.

Don't expect less gambling ads any time soon...

This is where government intervention is needed.

How hard is it to make it from 20 minutes before a game to 20 minutes after, any gambling and all mention/showing of odds is illegal. Make it a safe space for parents ect

I am absolutely enraged that I am now envious of the Saints.
I'm honestly envious of the 16 clubs that have had more guts or are closer to success than us.

(the camries probably fit those categories too but I'd still rather win 100 wooden spoons in a row than ever be a camries customer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back