Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 25

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lol they want to write letters to the AFL...

Jack Black Smile GIF

I mean it's funny as ****... But I watched the video ref stop play for about 2 minutes when GWS were 120 points up, to check whether a clear signalled goal had brushed against the padding just 4 hours ago.

Umpy pulls one out of his arse and ends a season because of the vibe, and the video ref just goes nah she's right.

And it happened RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME. this is gonna get some good airtime during the week.

Has cRowey had an anuerysm yet?

Is there any chance they could overturn the result?
I seriously doubt it. Would be unfair to Sydney as they could argue that they might have scored a goal in that last minute and a half.

It’s a slippery slope. You will basing a result on hypotheticals

How much of a cuck is Rowe lol.

Crows end his career apparently prematurely

Crows dump his son apparently prematurely

Yet he is still their fluffer lmao

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sometimes shit like this happens and sometimes it robs you of a finals appearance, Like when Jenkins hit the post against Port in 2018 yet was still called a goal, If that’s called a behind there’s a good chance Port wins and makes finals that year, Call it Karma yah Cow flogs

Is there any chance they could overturn the result?
lol no. They'd have to come back to Adelaide and play the last 1min 15 or so that was left afterwards if they wanted to revisit it. It's the greatest since the right in front of me. The best bit is this cost us the finals, yeah if about 15 permutations go your way and you still need to win yourself again.

Dont let this distract you from the fact that Shane McAdam didnt leave the ground for a concussion test.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back