Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 26

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not sure if it's been mentioned but why would Port be forced to wear white stripe two weeks ago, but not Carlton this week? I think clash looks fine tonight, but also would've been fine with our home strip in the QF (and we usually wear it at the Gabba regular season).

Not sure if it's been mentioned but why would Port be forced to wear white stripe two weeks ago, but not Carlton this week? I think clash looks fine tonight, but also would've been fine with our home strip in the QF (and we usually wear it at the Gabba regular season).
The jumper is meaningless, the problem is why did out game get pushed back to prime time (for the TV broadcast) but this game be given the afternoon time slot to allow Carlton to get on a flight back home.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So assuming Brisbane win tonight, from a data perspective can someone please make a full list of the coaches that have been at their current teams 5+ years and haven't made a grand final?

Asking for a friend.
I had to know the answer to this... assuming Brisbane win...

Full list of coaches that haven't taken their current team to a grand final and how long they've been there:

Damien Hardwick, Adem Yze - 0 seasons
Adam Kingsley, Ross Lyon, Brad Scott, Alastair Clarkson - 1 season
Sam Mitchell, Michael Voss - 2 seasons
Matthew Nicks, Justin Longmuir - 4 seasons

Ken Hinkley - 11 seasons

Full list of coaches that haven't taken their current team to a grand final and how long they've been there:

Ken Hinkley - 11 seasons
Jesus that’s depressing

Ken Hinkley - 11 seasons
Envelope please….. and the winner is 🤪

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back