Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 26

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eddie Betts?

BTW, I recently shared a lift at a hotel in Sydney with Eddie. He seems a genuinely nice bloke (I didn't bring up my hatred of the Crows).

He probably would have said You too? 😋

Collingwood vice-captain Taylor Adams is reportedly considering interest to move to the Sydney Swans.
Just days after he missed out on playing in the Magpies’ Grand Final victory, bombshell news has dropped that Sydney has interest in Adams, according to 7News.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well they smashed us when they were s**t a couple years ago.

We kicked 16 goals on them in a half this year and you think we're shit every year.

You know it’s off season when the everyone has gone past us game gets played over and over again.
They start with the Crows and work there way down.
North will go past us also just like last year.
To be fair its correct.

Every side will go past us and fall behind us while Ken mumbles incoherently about how we're a good team not a great team or similar nonsense.

They beat us twice this season and didn't embarrass themselves when they played contending teams.
Oliver
You know it’s off season when the everyone has gone past us game gets played over and over again.
They start with the Crows and work there way down.
North will go past us also just like last year.
And Fitzroy. Don’t forget Fitzroy.

Apart from today's two, plus Ben McKay and Todd Goldstein, who are some of the other free agents in play this year? Any "bigger names" than Jordon and Flynn?

Doedee and Jade Gresham, have nominated Brisbane and Essendon I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back