Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 28

Remove this Banner Ad

How many games would it take McEntee to kick 5 goals?

No Limit Buffet GIF

Crows can still make finals if they win every game. I don’t think it needs to be 14 wins to get there. I think 13 wins get you there. So it’s possible 12 and a draw gets you there. Unlikely but possible and extremely unlikely they win every game but it’s still definitely a chance.

Finals means **** all but some of the talk on here that making finals would be like climbing Everest for us is actually laughable when all we have to do is win 3 out of 6.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

The commentators labelled Ben Keays a pressure forward, which is the same position Jeddy boy plays.

The much maligned Keays was outstanding: 22 Disposals for 5.1, 8 tackles, 5 clearances & 544 metres gained.

Jed would be lucky to compile these numbers over an entire season let alone a single AFL match.
Jed would be lucky to compile these numbers over his entire career let alone a single AFL match.

Crows can still make finals if they win every game. I don’t think it needs to be 14 wins to get there. I think 13 wins get you there. So it’s possible 12 and a draw gets you there. Unlikely but possible and extremely unlikely they win every game but it’s still definitely a chance.

Finals means **** all but some of the talk on here that making finals would be like climbing Everest for us is actually laughable when all we have to do is win 3 out of 6.

With teams dropping matches like dominoes falling, it may mean 12 wins gets you a gig in finals.
Essendon s*at the bed again tonite.
They'll miss finals again
Port only need to beat the wooden spooners tomorrow and just one more in the run home to make it.
Ken rules again, OK.
And gets an extension 🙄🤢

The commentators labelled Ben Keays a pressure forward, which is the same position Jeddy boy plays.

The much maligned Keays was outstanding: 22 Disposals for 5.1, 8 tackles, 5 clearances & 544 metres gained.

Jed would be lucky to compile these numbers over an entire season let alone a single AFL match.
That is quite literally the same amount of goals Jed has kicked in 15 games this year.

One of the first things you learn as a kid playing footy is always have a defender in the goal square if there’s a stoppage close to goals.
Last qtr Essendon let two bounce through the goals with nobody within miles.
Even Parkland footballers would have stopped those goals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No chance. 12.5 won’t get you there.

When you see this from the other angle the Essendon player seems so unaware of what’s going. He basically rams his own head in the ground? Or is it just me? Keays has a gap between him too - stuff all in it but we know what will happen.

When you see this from the other angle the Essendon player seems so unaware of what’s going. He basically rams his own head in the ground? Or is it just me? Keays has a gap between him too - stuff all in it but we know what will happen.

Looks like old mate honestly goes limp to try to draw a free. Which he got, but ended up with a concussion as well. Players are doing it to themselves.

That is quite literally the same amount of goals Jed has kicked in 15 games this year.
But how many pressure acts did Keays have?

This is the difference between being a team player and a selfish stat padder. Its no coincidence that Jed has lifted his team to a position inside the 8 whereas Keays side sits in no mans land.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 28

Remove this Banner Ad

Back