Autopsy Port overrun Dogs 66-64

Remove this Banner Ad

Been saying it all year.
They don't have it upstairs and it starts from the top. I love Bont but he isn't a captain. And we are in desperate need of a proper football department that holds the head coach accountable!

Dog sh*t. I'm done. This year has been f’ed and I'm done.
Agree 100% regarding Bevo

It’s more than just this year for me. Take out that month in September, and there is plenty of evidence. The fact we missed Finals after the flag, starting clear favs in all 3 elimination finals and putting in horrendous efforts in the last two.

I honestly wonder how the group would cope if they lose an elimination final again this year.

We’ll get Sam Darcy in the draft and everyone will talk us up but we have achieved absolutely nothing since 2016. Missing top 4 after being a 98% 3 weeks ago is unacceptable but no one at the club will challenge Bevo’s philosophy and we’ll probably get more of the same next year.

Imagine being $2 for the Brownlow and then getting told you need to ruck 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 are we going to do the same to our skipper like we did to Dunks?

The answer to that is to ******* play Sweet in the seniors instead of leaving English one out for a month.
It's a really tough time to be a fringe AFL player, with the constant lockdowns in Victoria, no VFL footy is stunting the growth of some players who need match fitness. No Covid and Marra with a full season before the draft comes into the AFL rd1.

Trying not to be emotional but how embarrassing is it that we were top 2 for 20 rounds and now we will most likely miss top 4 altogether. Bevo should be embarrassed. The players should be embarrassed. Im bloody embarrassed as a fan.
Whoever finishes in 8th spot will be absolutely licking their lips to play us.
I said it earlier in the week but if we lose the elimination final Bev should go. The talent this list has there is absolutely no excuse. The sad thing is I’m expecting us to lose it now

If the match committee are serious Cordy and Wood are out next week. Liabilities in the air and with ball in hand.

The midfield is cooked, we have never been slower. Port has zero pace outside of Karl Amon (B grader) and they routinely waltzed out of every contest.

We won’t be beating anyone next week with the effort displayed tonight.

Trying not to be emotional but how embarrassing is it that we were top 2 for 20 rounds and now we will most likely miss top 4 altogether. Bevo should be embarrassed. The players should be embarrassed. Im bloody embarrassed as a fan.
Whoever finishes in 8th spot will be absolutely licking their lips to play us.
I said it earlier in the week but if we lose the elimination final Bev should go. The talent this list has there is absolutely no excuse. The sad thing is I’m expecting us to lose it now

We will. Bookmark it.

Group is cooked. Change must come & it simply won't.

3 weeks ago I checked our odds to make top 4…….they literally didn’t have the Dogs at an option - you couldn’t bet on us missing top 4 hard to fathom.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Worst part is Port weren’t even that good and they should have beat us by 5 goals.

Bailey Smith with about 2.10 left. Takes way too long to allow Bonner to get back, shanks the kick anyway, With 2 minutes left you just have to take the game on through the corridor. He was way too English centric, if he'd looked in the most direct avenue to goal on the fat side (as you should when you're behind with 2 minutes left) he would have realised that all we would have needed to do is take the 50m on the kick + knocked it on, or won possession and gotten it over the top, and we would have run into an open goal. Smith was woeful. Or handball over the top to Weightman. You can't let them get numbers back like he did.

View attachment 1211821

I need to post again that I cannot believe how bad he was tonight.

Sorry but I have to continue bashing Bevo. Big fan of the guy. Probably the best coach we’ve had in 30 years but he is arrogant and stubborn. I don’t want to see another stupid Bevos brief in my email tomorrow.

PLAY A F***EN RUCK AND GET RID OF YOUR UNDERPERFORMING FAVOURITES.

Close shoot-out would be perfect. In reality Brisbane will probably put them to the sword early and run away with an easy 6 goal win.

They don't even have Kennedy available to kick a score.

We couldn't have a worse club defending our top 4 position than the eagles on the road & at the Gabba + with a bunch of outs.

They're going to get pumped.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Port overrun Dogs 66-64

Remove this Banner Ad

Back