Autopsy Port overrun Dogs 66-64

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought Young competed well, and he allowed English plenty of time to groom his magnificent blonde bouffant

he was ok for what he did, English couldn’t run out the game (no surprise there) and did **** all in the second half

I actually ******* hate this tragic club. Not the people who work for it but it is a cursed ******* club that just brings you misery to follow.

It’s broken my heart this year. I dared to dream about what we might do and they f’ing pissed it down the drain. The coach messes with the team all year and never seems to know his best team on the eve of the finals. As soon as the media started talking about us winning the minor premiership we shat the bed. It’s always the same with this club, they just cannot handle expectation. Always have to be the underdogs to win.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I just cannot get over several things from tonight but I cannot get over how bad Bailey Smith was tonight.

Bad is actually an understatement.

Someone should make him watch his efforts tonight, it might reduce the size of his head and ego.

Brisbane have to win by about 20 points to leapfrog us. We're still a chance, though not a very good one I would have thought.

tbh I don’t think it makes any difference except prolonging the inevitable by another week. It’s evident they’re cooked/tired and struggling with fitness

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brisbane have to win by about 20 points to leapfrog us. We're still a chance, though not a very good one I would have thought.
Doubt it matters if we finish top four or not, obvious the wheels have fallen off, we ain’t winning a finals game either way

I can at least acknowledge that our effort levels were better for most of tonight. Threw away top 4 in the past two weeks by not even showing a glimmer of desire to win

The Essendon and Hawthorn games were the killers. We tidied up some things tonight with even centre clearances and defence was much butter but we still only managed 16 shots from 43 entries which is a bottom 4 profile.

We were extremely accurate in front of goals tonight 63% to 38%. The expected score hasn't come through yet but I expect a 3 goal win to Port.

14 days ago we needed just 1 premiership point to guarantee top 4 and most were predicting a top 2 finish.

I just cannot get over several things from tonight but I cannot get over how bad Bailey Smith was tonight.

Bad is actually an understatement.

Someone should make him watch his efforts tonight, it might reduce the size of his head and ego.
but he has nice hair!

Should cut his hair and stop acting like a smartarse and just play footy

What is with the Young bashing???? I just don't get it.
Rourke and Young really had a crack in this game.

The club has invested heavily in our salary cap to have a massive midfield, JJ nonexistant, and Cordy and Wood down on form.
But posters take pot shots at Young

I don’t blame Young, he did his absolute best tonight.

The blame lies with the coach for playing him there in the first place.

Ive said it for ****ing weeks about zaine cordy.

Just pissing away the golden era of this club.

Meanwhile we have no ruck depth and Will hayes is on the list for no reason whatsoever.

hang your head in shame bev

costing us games with your shitty team selections and game plans.

3 losses in a row! from 1st-2nd to now potentially 5th in a matter of weeks.

So angry right now.

Lewis Young went ok but it’s round 23 and we are playing for a top 4 spot we should not be experimenting.

Against Gawn or Draper or any decent ruck he will be slaughtered

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Port overrun Dogs 66-64

Remove this Banner Ad

Back