Autopsy Port overrun Dogs 66-64

Remove this Banner Ad

Libba- tired, barely any inside grunt
Macrae - tired, fumbly and kept falling over
Dunks- barely sighted
Bont - rucking ffs.
Treloar- looked better when forward somehow.
Smith- effort there but shi*s his pants at pressure.

This.

They stuck theirs, we couldn't do the same. The calls went against us in the htb decisions but Ports tackling was so much more decisive and therefore rewarded more often.
not that the umpiring cost us the win but we havent had a good run the last couple of weeks, there were afew high ones and htb they missed

That was so bad, Port were the better team, but surely if we had a proper ruckman in the ruck it give our mids a chance.

What? You mean if we have a functional ruck we might have a chance?

It’s nonsense that we’re sitting here with definitely a top three list in the comp and looking to an elimination final. I’m done with this ****ing approach.

Don’t forget the last 2 years we got done in elimination finals when we started as clear favourites. It’s more than one year.
I don't think we really reached the window or golden era until this year, though. I'm not disputing the fact we pissed those two elimination finals down the drain, of course we did, but I still think there's reason for hope. This season is all but shot, but we'll be contenders for a few years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m gonna have to face up to the fact that I’ll be stuck watching this dire ruck set up for a long long while yet.
Bevo ain’t changing. He’s stubborn as a mule and nobody at the club is strong enough to stand up to him. The 2016 halo effect on the way the club views bevo is unhealthy.

I'm going to try to be measured but feel i am ready to explode.
The arrogance of Bevo for weeks now. Not selecting a ruckman. It's obvious English can't ruck, but as others have said if he can't do forward 50 ruck contests when he is within 10 metres of the contest then he shouldn't be in the team. Why have a 6'9 bloke playing as a defensive forward and having a f***ing Rolls Royce competing in a position he is likely to get hurt? It's not believable but it happened.
I am of the thought that if we fail to make the preliminary finals then Bevo should be replaced. Thanks, but your time has come and gone.
There is no excuse for what has happened in the last few weeks. None.
Believe me, this is a measured response, I want to smash my TV off the wall.

Where the fu** are the Bevo apologists now? What a cluster fu**.
I tried my best to rationalise Beveridges non-selection of a ruckman in the team selection thread.

So Im here for my lumps if anybody wants to hand them out.
However, If I knew that he wasn't going to use English in the ruck at all including when he was metres away from a ruck contest deep in the forward line. WHAT THE actual **** was that?

I wouldn't have wasted the Ones and Zeros.

Due to the club renewing contracts for JJ and Cordy we can’t delist them and Hannan doesn’t cut the mustard either
JJ has a year left doesn’t he, no way he has been extended?

We were demolished. Libba got owned by Drew, Treloar was playing centre half forward in the 4th, old man Boak quicker than every player on the list, just lost every position on the ground....

Except Keath on Dixon, what a useless **** stain Charlie is. Hold your head up high Alex.

I don’t blame Young, he did his absolute best tonight.

The blame lies with the coach for playing him there in the first place.
Yeah Bevo does take some blame, but he stated in the pre-game press that he wouldn't take anyone underdone so that ruled out Stef, Gardner and potentially sweet for lack of match practise.
We only lost by 2 against the form team in the comp, we showed a pulse tonight.
The previous 2 weeks were 🤮 🤮

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Port overrun Dogs 66-64

Remove this Banner Ad

Back