Autopsy Port overrun Dogs 66-64

Remove this Banner Ad

The way I feel atm is like one of those no good boxers who just gets smacked down again and again but is too stupid to not back up and as much as I’d like to say I won’t get back up, I know I’ll be fronting up again next week, next year and the year after that to support the club just to be knocked down again because that’s just the life of a doggies fan

Cordy is the worst player on the list, how you could he be in the team

Not singling out blokes, but 2 of their last 3 goals came about because our defenders don't play tight enough.

Cordy is the main culprit. Plays either in front of his man, or 3m behind.

Just crazy .

Not singling out blokes, but 2 of their last 3 goals came about because our defenders don't play tight enough.

Just crazy .

Whoever looks after our back 6, needs to be moved on.

Ok, team selection, Hannan has to go. Is obviously a favourite of Beveridge but is NOT GOOD ENOUGH. Too many fumbles, doesn't get enough of the footy & his kicking is so so.
Lewis Young, please don't play him next week, completely out of his depth and will never be a ruckman.
Bailey Smith, too many poor games for my liking and today was one of his worst.

If Martin is close to being fully fit then he needs to play.
Ed Richards has 1 quiet game and is dropped. Needs to come back in as at least he has pace and can hit targets.
Crozier if fit needs to come back also.

Regardless I think the damage is done now and we are in a rut that we won't recover from.

Peter Street was better than any current options and that says a lot.

Would love an explanation to the members from Bevo why he didn’t try sweet or Stef Martin tonight. Why he thought playing young primarily ruck was a good idea. Maybe a Psych test ?because he’s the only fool on the planet who legitimately thinks it could have worked.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who here thinks that the players are invested and playing for each other and for the coach? Something smells like sh*t here....

They don’t seem to be United at all lately.

Not blaming him but Since Dunks came back the team has looked lost. Dunks does not look like he is enjoying his footy and Treloar doesn’t look the same player. I’m expected Dunks to request a trade again

Just crazy .
Brave tactic for the slowest bloke in the AFL.

Nobody ever tags. All we had to do was tag Boak. But instead he ran riot on his own. Poorly coached.
Boak would have won gold in Tokyo in the discipline of rhythmic gymnastics tonight. Not only did he showcase his craft in traffic, his core strength, dexterity, vision and overall flawless display is a joy to watch. That's my assessment of him as a neutral supporter.

My assessment of him tonight as a Bulldogs supporters is that he was an absolute pain in the God damn ass.

lets get Libba to tag the opposition's best midfielder... change things up... it might free our guys ups more

Listening to Wines post game shows how much planning they put into stopping our midfield. Why do we seem to never have a plan for the opposition?

Been saying it for years, we have an attitude of playing our game and it’s up to the opposition to plan to beat us.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Mate, we haven't had a decent ruckman for years.

last time we had someone who could run ruck the whole game was Roughead and Campbell

Ok, team selection, Hannan has to go. Is obviously a favourite of Beveridge but is NOT GOOD ENOUGH. Too many fumbles, doesn't get enough of the footy & his kicking is so so.
Lewis Young, please don't play him next week, completely out of his depth and will never be a ruckman.
Bailey Smith, too many poor games for my liking and today was one of his worst.

If Martin is close to being fully fit then he needs to play.
Ed Richards has 1 quiet game and is dropped. Needs to come back in as at least he has pace and can hit targets.
Crozier if fit needs to come back also.

Regardless I think the damage is done now and we are in a rut that we won't recover from.

Mate Hannan was one of our best tonight I reckon, which says a lot.

That was my favourite, Bont competing in the ruck while English stands 10m off the contest trying to catch butterflies.

Wouldn't want bont hitting the contest at speed to try and burst out to generate a shot at goal, no lets let Ladhams drive his knee right through him
Someone at the club needs to hold the coaching staff to account for this…… I cannot believe it that our game plan is to have the Bont and Hannan in the ruck…… but the Bont in the ruck is absolutely irresponsible and disgraceful.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Port overrun Dogs 66-64

Remove this Banner Ad

Back