Game Day Port v Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

I understand the negativity right now and I get that people have other commitments but being in a position where I don't get to games at all it amuses me when I see 'I'm not going because player X didn't get selected'.
Sure melt at the selections but it wasn't that long ago we struggled to get people to games.
Back the team in!!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
To clarify. This is not what I said, nor what I meant.

We were 6-5 this time last year.

We were 10th.

The overall evenness shitness of the comp is making us look less bad than we actually are.

And we've already played five shit teams, four at home*.

*Including China.

Right now it looks like it could be six by the end of the day depending how Sydney do.

Sent from mTalk

Weather is looking really nice for the game on the drive down now. Hopefully the sun holds so I don't freeze my balls off like the Hawthorn game.

I feel like a lot of the criticism and perceived negativity is coming from an overwhelming place of support. People are critical because they really want us to be successful, so are tired of seeing the same old shit that won't get the club anywhere. They are just as passionate about their club as the next guy, but feel that holding the club accountable as much as their influence allows is more productive than cultish positivity. These suggestions it makes them less of a supporter are bullshit.
Exactly this. That other campaigner is the sort of guy who says "Naahhh let's buy our chronic alcoholic friend some more booze. They think they're being positive but they're just an enabler.

1 terrible, terrible game. To go with 25 others in the past few years.
Not to mention the fact that some of the serial offenders from last week's terrible, terrible game survived the cut for this week. If said offenders actually lift their game and play some decent footy, then I can live with that. But if the mediocrity continues, then it's time for the expiry date on their gold passes to be brought forward.

I'll be stuck watching the game on my phone today. The line bet was 10 goals for any punters out there.

The quick pixel is Jake Neade :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jarrod Walsh talking about emojis and giving out fruchocs is triggering me.

Genuinely overdoing the attempt to appeal to the lowest common denominator.

And for those that are choosing not to go despite being in Adelaide, you're entitled to make that choice, but spare a moment for those that live interstate or overseas and would kill for some live Ports action at the Oval.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

d98b3fababe96e2dd5e0c5d2d1fbbee5.jpg

Will do well to get to 25k

Can we delist this ****en busker from the King William Rd bridge? Same guy there every game.

I mean good on him for having a crack but he's genuinely dreadful, even by busker standards.

Can we delist this ****en busker from the King William Rd bridge? Same guy there every game.

I mean good on him for having a crack but he's genuinely dreadful, even by busker standards.
Yeah, he sucks. Bring back the crazy Jesus guy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Port v Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

Back