Game Day Port v Bulldogs @ Adelaide Oval - Round 17, 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I’m in Malbun for the weekend.

Saw various arriving Dogs at the airport yesterday. Darcy, Richards, Liberatore, West (and Lade) among them. They looked in good spirits. Refrained from imploring them to smash us.

After I arrived in Melbourne I saw three immaculately dressed 30-something ladies, all in Carlton scarves, heading in the other direction presumably raring to see their charges in Sydney.

The sheer hope and excitement in their faces. The joy radiated by their expressions.

I miss that. But then I’m at fault for not being a mindless ‘Yay Ken’ zombie, I guess.

Tribes stalking Housewives of Carlton. 😆

Those who are going aren't allowed to boo, because Ken said so.

Now just on this, if it's any comfort to you feral ingrates my guess is that The Donut wouldn't have slept well

last night, tossing and turning wondering what's gunna happen today. No sweet murmurings from Donna will

ease his inner torment. CD might be the same while he and Koch agonise over how many show up and in what mood.

Still, as they say, you reap what you sow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's a beautiful day for a sacking. Get the job done bulldogs. Boo loud and proud. First and only game this year. Hoping to witness history in the making. A dumb bogan alone on the bench watching the bulldogs destroy his long winless coaching career.

I’m in Malbun for the weekend.

Saw various arriving Dogs at the airport yesterday. Darcy, Richards, Liberatore, West (and Lade) among them. They looked in good spirits. Refrained from imploring them to smash us.

After I arrived in Melbourne I saw three immaculately dressed 30-something ladies, all in Carlton scarves, heading in the other direction presumably raring to see their charges in Sydney.

The sheer hope and excitement in their faces. The joy radiated by their expressions.

I miss that. But then I’m at fault for not being a mindless ‘Yay Ken’ zombie, I guess.
And to think the last time Carlton won anything those 30 year old girls had nappys on pi$$ing and shyting themselves, much like some of our posters on here today 😂
Enjoy your weekend 👍

And to think the last time Carlton won anything those 30 year old girls had nappys on pi$$ing and shyting themselves, much like some of our posters on here today 😂
Enjoy your weekend 👍

Oh, I will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back