Game Day Port v Melbourne 7pm @ MCG, Round 22 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Todd to prove me wrong by taking 2 contested marks in what would be a career defining moment.

I sept well last night knowing that Ken is once again coaching at the top of his game with a list he claims was his best ever, to not good enough, than good enough again.

The Pear by 26 points.

There's like 9 judges or something and she lost like every single point by every single judge of every round she was in lol. Amazing effort

Had she ever tried breakdancing before?
She scored a flat 0 across all her runs lmao

In b4
'See I told you all that Melbourne at the G is a tough ask. It's a really close competition at the moment but we will take learnerings from that. The club and supporters should feel blessed we were able to play at the MCG today and lucky we are even in the competition given I saved the club all those years back.'

'No, I don't think this was an audition for Dan with Melbourne...he hasn't spoken to me for like 4 weeks now, so I'm not sure what he is doing'

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's like 9 judges or something and she lost like every single point by every single judge of every round she was in lol. Amazing effort

Had she ever tried breakdancing before?

There's a part of me that hopes she's done this as a piss take.

She looks like someone who's taken a big hit of meth and started to play solo Twister.

Our last run on the G before the finals, so let's hope the players & coaches treat it like a final.
Not some half arsed performance like they did against the Suns.

Attitude it's all about the attitude.
Bit worried about us treating it like a final - we might be in trouble.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back