Review Port vs Brisbane QF @ The Gabba - It's OK Guys, Finals are a Bit Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Waiting for a Janus review of the game
Ariana Grande Astrologer GIF by BuzzFeed

When you cross the line there are no excuses, Wilbur Wilson played a GF with one arm
Yeah that’s true, I’m not making excuses for him, I think it’s more like we haven’t got any other options so he has to play.
It’s been a bad year for us with players going down as our depth is shocking.
There’s just no real back up and the club has to wear that.

We lost because we missed set shots according to Kane. Move on y'all. Nothing else could be done

It was more than that, obviously. However we didn't do ourselves any favors. We had 25 Sh.A.Gs compared to Brisbane's 30. That certainly shouldn't result in a 50 point pounding.

Funny thing poor conversion is not a new issue, we are the worst in the AFL all year for Goal conversion. We also have kicked the most behinds. It’s a joke really this hasn’t changed or been addressed, was always gunna come back to bite us
Been going on for years and years with our club. The 2017 EF should've been iced by Dixon on multiple occasions.

What's the definition of insanity again...

Been going on for years and years with our club. The 2017 EF should've been iced by Dixon on multiple occasions.

What's the definition of insanity again...

Lol there’s a video on my phone of me recording Dixon ‘icing’ that game that comes up in my google photos memories all the time. The audible groan of the crowd is hilarious.

I noticed that Brisbane players targetted JHF a lot and it got me thinking.. why being a 30 year old grown ass man going after someone who just reached adulthood is considered tough in the AFL?
That would happen in country footy as well... it's just that you would normally have an older team mate to come in and protect you.

Jonas wasn’t getting picked anyway. Allir knee? First I’ve heard of that. And I assume the other one is something to do with that random comment from Ollie about atomic bombs that had absolutely no bearing on the result whatsoever.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
What are you, Sultan of the happy fappers?

Even if there were no other reasons to say that (there are) the sole example of putting on a performance like that demonstrates a horror week of preparation

$3 fake note. Great work Kingy. Exactly what we are, frauds and soft. How the f$$k did wines win a Brownlow?
Jack would have stuck this statement all over tge change rooms and used this for the rest of the finals as their theme and shoved it right up kings clacker.. but not this piss weak group they will roll over.

Been publicly shamed let’s see the response we get..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What are you, Sultan of the happy fappers?

Even if there were no other reasons to say that (there are) the sole example of putting on a performance like that demonstrates a horror week of preparation

No idea what sultan of the happy fappers means but anyway.

Seemed like any other week to me, we just played like shit. If there other things that went wrong internally what are they then? And what would David king actually know about our preparation?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Zac Butters fined twice from yesterdays game, for the heroic offence of Striking Dane Zorko.

Should have received medals instead.

PORT Adelaide star Zak Butters has been fined twice by the Match Review Officer but will be free to play in the Power's semi-final against Greater Western Sydney on Saturday night. Butters has been cited for striking and rough conduct on Brisbane veteran Dayne Zorko during their qualifying final at the Gabba and been fined a total of $6000, which can be reduced to $4000 with an early guilty plea.

Zac Butters fined twice from yesterdays game, for the heroic offence of Striking Dane Zorko.

Should have received medals instead.
Who was the boundary mole who tried to get him reported. She was in raptures at the idea it was her to land butters in the shit & visibly shaken when told a find at best.

Who was the boundary mole who tried to get him reported. She was in raptures at the idea it was her to land butters in the s**t & visibly shaken when told a find at best.
Lol that alien looking mofo abbey holmes

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Port vs Brisbane QF @ The Gabba - It's OK Guys, Finals are a Bit Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Back