Game Day Port vs Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 4, 2017
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Another chance to enter the 8. Will the boys crumble under the pressure, because footy is hard, or will we play old school Port Adelaide footy?

Port by 27. Kenny to smile after the game and compliment the Tigers. Someone to get a 3 game suspension.

We'll win but with a shocker crowd due to the Crowdstrike issue. Like many others, I can't download my tickets.

If the club cannot sort out this issue before 5.30pm we're not going only to be turned away.

We'll win but with a shocker crowd due to the Crowdstrike issue. Like many others, I can't download my tickets.

If the club cannot sort out this issue before 5.30pm we're not going only to be turned away.
Maybe the club organised this somehow, to make sure there's less people there to boo Ken.

As normal when a lower ranked team play us it should be an easy win even if the lower ranked side lost by 4 goals last week to a supposedly better side than us.
Finding more reasons to moan more.

Man the mediocrity spreading way he talks I just can't handle.

Will be watching from my couch, **** wasting my time going to watch this pretender.
It makes me sick the way he is talking up Richmond in that press conference. He does it every week where he lauds the opposition.

Loser mentality.

I used the app on my phone, had to go through sign into ticketek twice, then it downloaded fine.

I think we will win this easily. Fits the rhythm this team has developed and buys Ken another week, maybe fortnight.

The three amigos will run amok, Dixon will probably kick 4, Georgie a few and Richo can send a CE email and give us his hot rodent smile once again.

Next month will tell the tale of a few futures.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I used the app on my phone, had to go through sign into ticketek twice, then it downloaded fine.
Mine still goes in a loop asking me to sign in.

Edit: at 11:50am I was finally able to sign in and access my ticket.

Last edited:
What's our record at home vs bottom 10 teams at night? Any way to add wet games to the mix?

Out of curiosity I looked at how many players each team had left from the 2020 prelim playing tonight. We have 7, they have 9. That's kind of alarming for them given their ladder position.
but no top liners for us
dusty/cotch/riewoldt/edwards/vlas
what's left is either not up to it or have checked out

We should win and it will just be another week of false positives for the media till we get smashed the following week by Carlton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back