Game Day Port vs Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad we're not playing here. 7 degrees, 35kmh winds and sleety rain. There's probably a good reason we don't have our own team ;).

I took the dog for a walk yesterday arvo and it was absolutely arctic. Merino jumper, big jacket, beanie, gloves, the works.

I used the app on my phone, had to go through sign into ticketek twice, then it downloaded fine.
I had to update my web browser, then had to re log into my account, then I got access to my ticket, and downloaded it to my google wallet.

I had to update my web browser, then had to re log into my account, then I got access to my ticket, and downloaded it to my google wallet.
Mine was all on apple phone and using apple wallet, I think I read somewhere that apple was less affected than some others. Good that you got it sorted. 👍

Weatherzone saying it should be a pretty steady 12 degrees between 7pm and 9.30pm when game finishes and not too much wind. They reckon the chance of rain between that period varies between 25% and 40%.

They reckon most likely rain will come around 4.30pm (64%), which should make the ground nice and slippery.

Which means with our poor ground ball gets stats this year, expect plenty of fumbles and bumbles and turnovers at ground level.

1721446925053.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tired Young Boy GIF by ElevenDAZN

We'll win but with a shocker crowd due to the Crowdstrike issue. Like many others, I can't download my tickets.

If the club cannot sort out this issue before 5.30pm we're not going only to be turned away.
Yeah haha, the crowdstrike issues are the reason for a poor crowd.

Possible scenarios:

Big win (like Bulldogs game) - Acceptable performance. But not ideal outcome.

Lose - Absolutely unacceptable. But probably the ideal scenario. Surely forces the clubs hand.

Win a close one (anything under 5 goals really) - worse possible scenario. Cracks like caverns covered in tonnes of newspapers. Ken fists pumps the air. The circus continues.
Also the most likely scenario.

God, I'm so done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back