Game Day Port vs Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
C'mon guys. We've never been this close to getting him sacked. A humiliating loss at home to the wooden spooner in the same week as Rucci's AFL Record hagiography should just about do it.

If you're not barracking for Richmond tonight you're self-identifying as a true believer.
Call me what you like, but I can never actually barrack for the opposition, I'm just not made that way. But, if we lose I probably won’t be as shattered as I would have once been.

Should be port by 40+ in a boring game.

Port lose, it changes nothing. Yea the pressure will increase but Ken stays till seasons end. Besides, the board is gutless and have hitched their wagon to Hinkley. So barrack for whomever you want, changes nothing. Media will think we are feral ingrates that have never given Ken what he needs to win and we are too stupid to understand the process.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We should win comfortably but how many times have I said that before.

If we lose I will be eagerly awaiting the outcome. The midweek game would be better and more bloodshed than tonight.

Mate just shut up and remember the tarps and appreciate the 12 years of finishing 5th to 10th. Just think of how bad we would have been without Ken.
I've been having pleasant dreams like that lately - then I wake up.

College Basketball Sport GIF by NCAA March Madness

Rich what? Richmond!!!

C'mon guys. We've never been this close to getting him sacked. A humiliating loss at home to the wooden spooner in the same week as Rucci's AFL Record hagiography should just about do it.

If you're not barracking for Richmond tonight you're self-identifying as a true believer.
I'm a little confused here as I too will be hoping Richmond wins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back