Game Day Port vs Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Four goals in a quarter against a team that's 2-15. Three of those individual acts and one a 50m penalty. Dixon 2 disp, 1 tackle -7 metres gained, yet the only strategy we have is bomb it to the defenders surrounding him.

When are we going to have even the semblance of a game plan?

Changed channel for a look, heard Dwayne Russell, that was enough for me. Back to what i was watching. Will continue to refresh this thread for updates.

I’m watching a show on people adopting dogs and I really don’t care for dogs.

can we try him forward?

Why?

He’s already failed there at Geelong. They moved him back, then sold us a lemon.

failed forwards go back, it rarely to never works the other way. Can you name any failed key defender that’s gone forward and worked?

How likely is it that the team with the worse most dysfunctional forward line for talls is going to be the one to buck that trend?

And what have we got to lose you ask? Umm. Get less games into our future and young kfs? Destroy their confidence? Watch a known for taking out his own teammates player hurt our kfs? Further hammer into our young mids the play style of kicking long and not lowering the eyes cause esava is dumb as a brick.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Four goals in a quarter against a team that's 2-15. Three of those individual acts and one a 50m penalty. Dixon 2 disp, 1 tackle -7 metres gained, yet the only strategy we have is bomb it to the defenders surrounding him.

When are we going to have even the semblance of a game plan?

We’ve gone through Dixon a massive amount for those heady stats as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back