Possible reports/suspensions from Saints match

Remove this Banner Ad

Just watching the Swans game ummmmm errrrrr...... Gamble's little hit has just been put in the shade by a clean Barry Hall left hook the likes of which I haven't seen since Robbie Muir retired.

Darren Glass has no idea where he is.

I have a feeling the tribunal will be in a very bad mood this week.

Barry will get six, no worries at all.

Just watching the Swans game ummmmm errrrrr...... Gamble's little hit has just been put in the shade by a clean Barry Hall left hook the likes of which I haven't seen since Robbie Muir retired.

Darren Glass has no idea where he is.

I have a feeling the tribunal will be in a very bad mood this week.

Barry will get six, no worries at all.

I stand corrected - it was a left hook as you say!

Glass was basically out before he hit the ground - very, very ugly.

Generally - other than the Goodes decision - I reckon the decisions on Mondays (have there been any on Tuesdays?) have been pretty good this year. They've showed a lot of common sense. Hope it holds.

Hall just whacked someone a mile off the ball with one of the biggest right hooks I've seen on a footy field. Let's see how the Swans luck lasts now.

If Gamble gets a week, Hall should get a month.[/quote]

Are you kidding? Hall should get 8 weeks for that in comparison to Ryan Gambles incident. Gamble's was a fairy tap in comparison.

mooney is quite a few $$$$ poorer
gamble should have backed red, he is out 1 week
west, needs a spell no where near it anyway, bring on mummy

Hall just whacked someone a mile off the ball with one of the biggest right hooks I've seen on a footy field. Let's see how the Swans luck lasts now.

If Gamble gets a week, Hall should get a month.[/quote]

Are you kidding? Hall should get 8 weeks for that in comparison to Ryan Gambles incident. Gamble's was a fairy tap in comparison.

I agree but saying "If gamble gets a week, Hall should get 8 weeks" is not quite as sonorous.

I've seen other players do what West did 2 Clarke lots and it didn't even look hard enough for him to be taken off on a stretcher.

He must of hit him in the wrong place but i don't think West should get suspended.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't even bother thinking about it. West will not go.

This is the AFL Tribunal we are talking about... Don't you forget that.
I dont think anything will happen, but then again, the tribunal dont always seem to agree with me.

west i thought was a fareish bump and will probably get off,
i thought mooney's was just instinct throwing the leg out but on the replay he actually kicks him which makes me think 1 week with his record,
gamble i reckon has been underestimated, it looked to me to be a deliberate punch to the face with medium/high impact and that in my books should be 3 weeks even with a clean record.

Clarke was looking the other way at the time so it will get looked at closely and they got a good shot on the video of it as well so I think West may get something.

If Mooney gets charged then that is just so soft it isn't funny. Yeah he did stick the foot out but the saint player fell playing for a free kick IMO.

Gamble is gone I reckon.....looks like Byrnes is back next week :D

Then again the tribunal has no right to charge anyone after letting Goodes of his last blatant dirty act the other week :thumbsdown:

Gamble will be sweet all he has to say was that the ground was a bit hard and thats what caused Dal to go down not his short left to Dal's chin. Same goes for Westie

West nothing, it was a pretty soft block - half pace, no jump, no elbow, nothing. Clarke is just a dud and has awareness in the levels of Kosi.

Gamble nailed Dal in the chin, i thought it was the neck the first 3 times i saw it but i'm pretty sure it was square in the chin. I am pretty sure it was provoked because you will see he was standing up when he hit him so odds are Dal dumped him prior but it doesn't matter anyway. Hoping for 1 + lots of change with an early plea.

Do people get points for tripping? How many points is Moons on now?

West gone for 1 because the AFL is still trying to outlaw any contact

Gamble - None, softer than Lewis, reprimand

Mooney - Jumped in the air for good sake but then again its Moons

Good News - Mackie and/or Prismall in?

Um, what?

Gamble; punched him in the jaw: 1 - 2
Mooney; next
West; Clarke needs to grow some ____en balls!

clarke's fall to the ground was was the most serious consequence of the 3, but was totally a case of his head hitting the ground, resulting in the stretcher off. west was just trying to lay a fair bump - it's only his execution that may be questioned, ie the details of the contest, not what he was trying to do. no intent.

gamble clearly jumps up and whacks the sainter in the throat (or chin) and floors him. weak punch, and dal santo dropping like a fairy makes it look worse, but i still think gamble gets at least a week, probably 2.

mooney's trip was was the least damaging - should have been worth a 50 max, but deliberate tripping seems to attract a pretty harsh penalty. moons probably gone for a week, but undeserved.

strange old game from big cam though. seemed to be showing a lot of frustration, and showed a few signs of slipping into some of hsi bad old ways. hope thats just a case of frustration at finding top form, and that he reigns it back in to get back to last years peak..!

Dal Santo charged at Gamble first then Gamble got up and clocked him one.

Clarke is the biggest FAIRY in the AFL, it was just a good old hip and shoulder within the right distance of the play.

Remove this Banner Ad

Possible reports/suspensions from Saints match

Remove this Banner Ad

Back