Mega Thread Possible trades in 2015 for the Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kerridge with less running power and a harder edge. Okay kick, big bodied, not slow. Probably ends up a similar fringe player.

See above. He's probably a better get than GHS though.
I like the way we are trying to get competitive players on our list

he ticks that box and can tackle which we sorely need , will bruise a few

Menzel will this week tell Carlton he wants to be traded!

Have no inside access to info on Seedsman, Hampton, or Talia. Sorry.

I have been told I can drop the new "big" name sometime this week. Just waiting on confirmation that I can do so.

So it's been a week! Who is this "big" name you can drop? and did Menzel tell Carlton he wants to be traded?

Do we try and use pick 9 & 28 to attempt to get St. Kilda's pick 5? Aaron Francis would look good in Crows colours.
Once the treloar deal goes through I wouldn't be surprised to see us trade picks 9, 13 and 32 to GWS for 7,8 and Hampton. Assuming GWS don't lose any points for their academy players in the pick swap.

So it's been a week! Who is this "big" name you can drop? and did Menzel tell Carlton he wants to be traded?
His source appears to be from Carlton. Other than Bryce Gibbs, I'm not sure who they have that would be considered a Big fish. And I can't see Gibbs happening at all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lyons is the best field kick on your list. Do any of you guys actually keep an eye on these guys when they play?

I'm a big Lyons fan and don't think his kicking is that bad for an inside player but that's blatantly wrong. Walker/Smith/Betts/Jaensch are our best field kicks followed by blokes like Grigg/Atkins.

Lyons is the best field kick on your list. Do any of you guys actually keep an eye on these guys when they play?
illK6U.gif

Hmm...no. Grigg, Wigg, Smith, Tex, Eddie and B Crouch are better just off the top of my head. Lyons just doesn't have the penetration, good kick to a lead though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back