Training Pre-Season 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m sure the two activities are comparable
I'm over chopping wood... reckon have spent a good 6+ hours.

Now using some for BBQ ribs tonight on the Webber.

Wood you just chopped down?
No, was a red gum chopped down years ago. Gave most of it away at the time to my Dad who has an old house with combustion stove & fireplaces.

I have finally removed the stump & most of the 1st base piece which have been sitting in my garden. Perfect for BBQ chopped.

Also, removed 4 palm trees & today planted a Valencia seedless orange tree in their place.

BTW, Pork ribs marinated in bourbon sauce, cooked on red gum coals for 3 hours with a smoke red wine... went down a treat.

No, was a red gum chopped down years ago. Gave most of it away at the time to my Dad who has an old house with combustion stove & fireplaces.

I have finally removed the stump & most of the 1st base piece which have been sitting in my garden. Perfect for BBQ chopped.

Also, removed 4 palm trees & today planted a Valencia seedless orange tree in their place.

BTW, Pork ribs marinated in bourbon sauce, cooked on red gum coals for 3 hours with a smoke red wine... went down a treat.
yum, any leftovers?

Just my personal opinion, and maybe I am a bit biased after digging a few of them out, but people who plant palm trees (and yuccas) should be put to death.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

50% Sanfl
25% Afl
25% rested.

I'd be thrilled to be wrong, but I just can't see Sloane suffering the ignominy of playing suburban footy. Nicks couldn't even drop him to sub last year, he had to select him in the 22 and then manufacture a fantasy 'game day change' in order to make him sub.

These ******* things are everywhere now. Hate them.
Yes I thought years ago in my fairly harsh climate I would plant yuccas in the majority of my gardens - what an idiot. Then after annihilating them with various tools of death they make comebacks stronger than Jesus with their sneaky little green tips!
It has to be roots and all or nothing - and getting that ball of spiderwebs out of the ground is real work. Then try burning a dried out root the smoke is toxic - evil things they are.

You can not beat a weber - I’m an addict and have nearly 10 of them in various forms. I cooked Christmas Day to feed nearly 25 was a lot of food!
Sunday night I did Pork ribs marinated in chipotle sauce, brisket rubbed in Texas dirt rub, pulled pork in a Berenberg sauce, jalapeño poppers, smoked baked beans, Mac n cheese, and potato gems.

I reckon Sloane's going to struggle to get on the park tbh.
Im Okay Fran Healy GIF by Travis

You can not beat a weber - I’m an addict and have nearly 10 of them in various forms. I cooked Christmas Day to feed nearly 25 was a lot of food!
Sunday night I did Pork ribs marinated in chipotle sauce, brisket rubbed in Texas dirt rub, pulled pork in a Berenberg sauce, jalapeño poppers, smoked baked beans, Mac n cheese, and potato gems.
You need to start a catering business!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Training Pre-Season 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back