Training Pre Season

Remove this Banner Ad

GAFF
b9e5849d1edee26671cb1487e813bce3.jpg

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Gaff is a seagull. Sloane v Gaff. Sloane every day of the week and twice on Sundays

Need to watch more football if you're calling Gaff cheap. His role is outside and he's one of the best in the business at that.

Even watching the Saints play you'd notice we are missing players that can perform outside.

Need to watch more football if you're calling Gaff cheap. His role is outside and he's one of the best in the business at that.

Even watching the Saints play you'd notice we are missing players that can perform outside.
Lol. Seen plenty of the seagull. Never gets his own ball. Runs forward to receive, rarely tackles.

Hope he never comes to the Saints.

Hey sainters,

I saw this photo on the Carlton board today and was shocked to find one of your lads has put on more than a few kg's over the pre season.

Just wondering who this is and when this was?
452782_6cb2d1e33c5560ae4888bec4fb0976cc.jpg
Hahahaha. I'm not sure what's funnier the photoshop job or people not realizing it was photoshopped.

Hey sainters,

I saw this photo on the Carlton board today and was shocked to find one of your lads has put on more than a few kg's over the pre season.

Its Paddy's twin brother, Padding.
He's auditioning for team mascot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey sainters,

Hey mate, he is just learning off two of the Carlton greats;

Lance+Whitnall+E+J+Whitten+Legends+Game+nnQwe2yi2jbl.jpg

d02603b5d32081b98fcc2b3b0590170c

Remove this Banner Ad

Training Pre Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back