C Section Prem C 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

You keep saying this, as though it is unusual for a coach to do more than coach on game day....

Club will continue to go from strength to strength as it has over the last decade. Jon has been an amazing part of that and has accelerated (as opposed to uniquely responsible for) the success, blokes a great coach.

That said the club was on the rise regardless and whatever Kyes location he will continue to be a massive and valuable part of our club, as key a figure as any in our rise to premier and beyond.
Was a joke old mate

Both PEGS co coaches gone to EDFL clubs.
Heard a few whispers regarding both, by all reports the club was more than happy to part ways with both and pretty much pushed 1 out.
Went from 3rd last year to barely making it through the season this year and with basically the same team.

Both PEGS co coaches gone to EDFL clubs.
Heard a few whispers regarding both, by all reports the club was more than happy to part ways with both and pretty much pushed 1 out.
Went from 3rd last year to barely making it through the season this year and with basically the same team.
I hear one of their best who was in TOY last year will be getting coin elsewhere

Pegs lost around 6-7 of their best due to Injury, retirements and travel, similar to Hampton in 2023. Co Coaching setup didn’t appear to work as well as hoped.

If retain players with a new coaching voice will be strong in 2024, if lose a few then will struggle majorly. Best half dozen are very strong then drops off which was evident this year.

Pegs lost around 6-7 of their best due to Injury, retirements and travel, similar to Hampton in 2023. Co Coaching setup didn’t appear to work as well as hoped.

If retain players with a new coaching voice will be strong in 2024, if lose a few then will struggle majorly. Best half dozen are very strong then drops off which was evident this year.
Were there issues between the two coaches?

terrible answer. if coaches aren't on the same page when interviewing or when considering this then why would you put them on together?
Dont see what’s terrible about it? Worked pretty well in 2023, made finals going up a division and with a bit of luck would have won a final. Things change over time.

Not all hires work out, the co coach hire didn’t work for Pegs, no bad blood and hard feelings. New coach in 2025 and if the group stick together would expect them to be highly competitive, if lose a few top liners then will struggle.

Dont see what’s terrible about it? Worked pretty well in 2023, made finals going up a division and with a bit of luck would have won a final. Things change over time.

Not all hires work out, the co coach hire didn’t work for Pegs, no bad blood and hard feelings. New coach in 2025 and if the group stick together would expect them to be highly competitive, if lose a few top liners then will struggle.
FWIW Robbie Kerr taking over

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've done a bit of research.

From what I understand the Gryphs have multiple high quality candidates with a hat in the ring.

Despite the sledges above, Guy and anyone else would be crazy not to seriously consider Glen Eira.

The club has consistently gone from strength to strength, multiple promotions, a VAFA championship, connection with Mckinnon Sec and has consolidated well this year with a very young list.

What should be obvious by now is the club has been and will continue to be very well run, the Gryphs know how to make significant strides forward in a sustainable manner and I have no doubt we will be able to again.

The clubs always looking to elevate it's standards and when an announcement is made, regardless of the candidate, I'm sure we'll all see that again.

Hard to see a better opportunity available in the market, even when I do open the other eye.

I've done a bit of research.

From what I understand the Gryphs have multiple high quality candidates with a hat in the ring.

Despite the sledges above, Guy and anyone else would be crazy not to seriously consider Glen Eira.

The club has consistently gone from strength to strength, multiple promotions, a VAFA championship, connection with Mckinnon Sec and has consolidated well this year with a very young list.

What should be obvious by now is the club has been and will continue to be very well run, the Gryphs know how to make significant strides forward in a sustainable manner and I have no doubt we will be able to again.

The clubs always looking to elevate it's standards and when an announcement is made, regardless of the candidate, I'm sure we'll all see that again.

Hard to see a better opportunity available in the market, even when I do open the other eye.
Will the Pres be interviewing from Perth ?

Remove this Banner Ad

C Section Prem C 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back