U19 Premier 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will 'Burners' Minehan has alledgedly quite the beaumaris football club the move comes after last wednesdays training when he stormed out on the session to his disgust at the lack of effort and intensity. The club will be forever in debt to the former u19 champion as hes affected the lives of many aspiring superstars such as Drew 'Drewsome" Kelly and Tom 'Buggy' Perkin he will be sadly missed next year hes aligned to persue a soccer career hes wanted so very badly since gradeschool ,as he used to say on heytell this is his career OVER. JON RALPH - HERALD SUN

time for some tips this week one thinks...

Old Melburnians vs Fitzroy - will there be a game or will Fitzroy 'run out of numbers' again... no matter what happens the 4 points will go to OM's... they will get up by 70+

St Bedes/Mentone vs Old Xaverians - Game of the round no doubt... Xavs will be fresh considering they hardly had a game last week and Bedes came off a hard fought win over Scotch! Should be a cracker down there... will be tight for 3 1/2 quarters with Xavs coming out on top and send Bedes back into the pack chasing that 4th spot... Xavs by 12

Uni Blacks vs Beaumaris - Oh this will be a boring game and a half..... Beauy by plenty

St Bernards vs Old Scotch - after a shock loss last week to the hands of Beauy expect the boys from the snake pit to come out firing as they look to cement 3rd spot!!! Bernards by 30

De La Salle vs Uni Blues - Are uni holidays over? Blues would be hoping so ahead of this hard trip to the dairy bell!! De La will win... just a matter of which Blues side rock up.... Im tipping it to either be De La by 12 or De La by 70...

Old Melburnians vs Fitzroy -they will get up by 70+

St Bedes/Mentone vs Old Xaverians - Game of the round no doubt will be tight for 3 1/2 quarters with Xavs to kick away and win by 30

Uni Blacks vs Beaumaris - Beauy by plenty hopefully they can play fairly.

St Bernards vs Old Scotch - Bernards by 30

De La Salle vs Uni Blues - De La by 40 with out young gun c.haley in it could be abit harder than it looks. but still should win comfortable.

Old Melburnians vs Fitzroy -they will get up by 70+

St Bedes/Mentone vs Old Xaverians - Game of the round no doubt will be tight for 3 1/2 quarters with Xavs to kick away and win by 30

Uni Blacks vs Beaumaris - Beauy by plenty hopefully they can play fairly.

St Bernards vs Old Scotch - Bernards by 30

De La Salle vs Uni Blues - De La by 40 with out young gun c.haley in it could be abit harder than it looks. but still should win comfortable.
what do u mean by beauy play fairly please elaborate moh

SBMT V OX hopefully xav's will keep their fingers out of the opposition eye sockets this game.

great game of U19 Premier footy at Brindisi St oval....hurts me to say congrats to OX but just a terrific game of football....

great game of U19 Premier footy at Brindisi St oval....hurts me to say congrats to OX but just a terrific game of football....
Looks like a closely contested finals series is on the cards. A number of small margins between the top four have been good for the comp. Bernies over Xavs by 1 pt, Xavs over Bedes by 4 pts, De La over Bedes by 5pts, Bernies over Bedes by 5 pts, even Xavs over De La only 17pts and Xavs over Bernies 20pts.
May not be as cut and dried as some have suggested............

yeah bedes did show that they can be a massive threat towards the pointy end of the season! Xavs were the lucky to get the points but genuinley could have either way! Was a relatively clean game of footy as well compared to earlier in the year at straddy

yeah bedes did show that they can be a massive threat towards the pointy end of the season! Xavs were the lucky to get the points but genuinley could have either way! Was a relatively clean game of footy as well compared to earlier in the year at straddy
huge finals series coming up, by the looks of the results anyone can win! also whats the go with the under 18s big v side? how do they select it and surely they can get it right this time round not like they did in the 19s? any suggestions/thoughts on what kids will make the side?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

huge finals series coming up, by the looks of the results anyone can win! also whats the go with the under 18s big v side? how do they select it and surely they can get it right this time round not like they did in the 19s? any suggestions/thoughts on what kids will make the side?

The Under 18 rep side is an invitational side. Each club in the under 18s nominates 2 or 3 players for the trip. If not all teams nominate players, the VAFA will then speak to other clubs and get nominations from them.

The Players will only get the opportunity if not enough players are nominated from the Under 18s.

Last year i think all but 1 or 2 clubs nominated players. This left the possibility for Mazenod to nominate two boys and also for the likes of Kew, Ormond and South Melbourne.

Anyway back onto the Under 19s.

Where does everything think the best place for the U19 Premier finals should be held at?

The Players will only get the opportunity if not enough players are nominated from the Under 18s.

Last year i think all but 1 or 2 clubs nominated players. This left the possibility for Mazenod to nominate two boys and also for the likes of Kew, Ormond and South Melbourne.

Anyway back onto the Under 19s.

Where does everything think the best place for the U19 Premier finals should be held at?

MCG... You?

Xavs will choke in the finals, this leading to them to go home crying to there mum'$ and dad'$ for a brand new bmw. Most arrogant pricks i've ever played against, defenitally need to take that stick out of there bums

Xavs will choke in the finals, this leading to them to go home crying to there mum'$ and dad'$ for a brand new bmw. Most arrogant pricks i've ever played against, defenitally need to take that stick out of there bums

What makes you say Xavs will choke?

As i see it, De La are on top and the best team in the comp. Should've spanked Xavs earlier in the year after blowing a big big lead... Dee's also had a some big outs that day too.

creative use of $$ there BIZZA

go back to your caravan

creative use of $$ there BIZZA

go back to your caravan

This is exactly what I'm talking about, get that paddlepop stick out of your bum mate, dont go crying to mummy now. heard you guys are going all the way to a gay bar in spain for your end of season trip have fun boys! Wait why did i say that of course you'll have fun, is daddy paying for it?

This is exactly what I'm talking about, get that paddlepop stick out of your bum mate, dont go crying to mummy now. heard you guys are going all the way to a gay bar in spain for your end of season trip have fun boys! Wait why did i say that of course you'll have fun, is daddy paying for it?

Now now bazza ..... dont take your anger out on us.

Its not our fault you have giant chip on your shoulder ?

Lets see if you can be creative and come up with a more original stereotype !!

If you can - I might even lend you a cheeky $50 next time im down at Shark Park - providing the BM's GPS gets me down there alive.

chin up bizza, im $ure your end of $ea$on trip to wil$on$ prom will be a bla$t

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back